Best Online US Head Shop?

Randar

Experienced Grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gorilla Bomb, TnT Trichome & Swiss Skunk
Looking for some new glass. Preferably not too expensive. What's the best online US headshop you guys know of?

Looking for some new glass. Preferably not too expensive. What's the best online US headshop you guys know of?

got mine at grasscity.com :thumbsup: there'z also smokeday.com ;) ppp

Recently bought a smaller bong to pair with my solo 2 from Fat Buddha Glass. It's the only piece I've bought online, but it came quick and wasn't too expensive. Definitely recommend giving them a look.

Recently bought a smaller bong to pair with my solo 2 from Fat Buddha Glass. It's the only piece I've bought online, but it came quick and wasn't too expensive. Definitely recommend giving them a look.
I think I remember you from RIU, come to think of it. Didn't u start your first grow a year or so ago? You had bought a smallish tent and just got started.....Unless my memory is totally fubared.
:jointman:

The guy I'm thinking of asked a lot of questions (a good thing)....and I tried to help all I could.

I think I remember you from RIU, come to think of it. Didn't u start your first grow a year or so ago? You had bought a smallish tent and just got started.....Unless my memory is totally fubared.
:jointman:

The guy I'm thinking of asked a lot of questions (a good thing)....and I tried to help all I could.

Yessir. That's me. I was kicking off my first grow right at a year ago.

I saw you posting recently and wondered if that was you, but I figured I wouldn't bother you any more than I did over there. :rofl: You helped me a lot, and I still lean on a lot of the advice you shared with me. So thank you again for all that. I hope you are well in spite of the chaos the last year has brought.

Anyway, good to see you over here. Are you thinking about running some autos? I remember you saying they weren't very interesting to you, but it seems like they have come a long way in recent years.

I like the Solo 2 vaporizer more then my Storz and Bickel "Mighty".

Both work pretty well.

You also answered some of my RIU questions about vapes. It took me about 6 more months to finally buy one, but I have not regretted the solo 2 purchase at all. I am still enticed by the mighty and will probably pick one up if I ever feel a need to start a collection. Recently got a 14mm adapter for my solo 2 and am running it through that bong. Amazing tokes.

Those little gals are looking nice. Glad to see you have given autos a shot!

If the buzz is good I might stick with them. Problem is seeds, I have like 45 photo strains (kinda new) and now 9 auto strains. I hope none of them get stale, I only run 4 plants at a time. :D

Upgraded my exhaust system, AC Cloudline Infinity T6......checks temp + RH digitally with a sensor that u can move up or down to the top leaf canopy. Its truly the best out there.

It's also programmable. Set your temp, RH parameters.....exhaust fan will kick up to power 10 to clear tent of excessive temp u set or the RH u set.

Last edited:
Back