Black Hammer: New Strain under Construction!

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I was recently gifted some Black Domina, known mostly for crosses made with it, she is a kickass strain all on her own! I want an auto version and decided on Black Dragon for the auto genes. I'm starting 40 Black Dragons and 5 Black Domina, all regs, tomorrow. The Black Dragons will be grown out in 1 gallon pots, SOG style, the Black Domina will occupy a tent to themselves at a certain point, with a possible transplant into 3.9 gallon auto pots.. Medium for all will be my organic soil.

I was recently gifted some Black Domina, known mostly for crosses made with it, she is a kickass strain all on her own! I want an auto version and decided on Black Dragon for the auto genes. I'm starting 40 Black Dragons and 5 Black Domina, all regs, tomorrow. The Black Dragons will be grown out in 1 gallon pots, SOG style, the Black Domina will occupy a tent to themselves at a certain point, with a possible transplant into 3.9 gallon auto pots.. Medium for all will be my organic soil.

The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step- Lao Tzu

Looks like u made a pretty huge leap! very cool man! Im subbed!!
Great choice of strains too, cant wait to see what you do with those genetics :smoking::pass:

Thank you! I'm excited! I just put 60 Black dragon to soak. Going to start them in Jiffy pods and select the best 40 into 1 gallon pots. Should also have my new Quantum Board light installed in the seedling tent we'll see if a 100 watt little light can replace the 345 watt monstrosity thats in there now. Also, when the dragons leaves are as wide as the pots, I'll connect the Aqua Valve to the reservoir and automate the watering in this tent, and then all will be automated.

Black Domina will be started in the morning.

This is going to be tricky, getting the timing right for scheduling tents, I'm pushing the limits with this but I've got a lot to get done lol! I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!

The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step- Lao Tzu

Looks like u made a pretty huge leap! very cool man! Im subbed!!
Great choice of strains too, cant wait to see what you do with those genetics :smoking::pass:

Thank you! I'm excited! I just put 60 Black dragon to soak. Going to start them in Jiffy pods and select the best 40 into 1 gallon pots. Should also have my new Quantum Board light installed in the seedling tent we'll see if a 100 watt little light can replace the 345 watt monstrosity thats in there now. Also, when the dragons leaves are as wide as the pots, I'll connect the Aqua Valve to the reservoir and automate the watering in this tent, and then all will be automated.

Black Domina will be started in the morning.

This is going to be tricky, getting the timing right for scheduling tents, I'm pushing the limits with this but I've got a lot to get done lol! I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!
Wow!! ahhpink.png 60!?!?!?! good shit man!!
IDK.... im kinda skeptical hahahaha you really think 100 watts can be spread that thin? I mean 40 is a lot of plants....

So your gunna kill the dragon males and let the domina pollinate the dragons?

I figure 9months to a year. Hoping F2 generation will show a few auto males. I'll select the three fastest males, and the fastest females, and 1 or 2 of the largest females and take them to F3. After that, I'll hunt for worthy pheno types. I may plant 100 in the raised bed in the greenhouse this summer!

No, I'm going to use a Dragon male on a Domina female, I've seen better sucess that way in the hunt for autos. My Blue Dragon was bred that way. Even though the auto male was a Durrty Dragon, a small auto, the cross gave me the large autos I wanted. I've harvested up to 8 ounces from a Blue Dragon!

Yep, I'm pushing it with the light, I've no doubt its not quite enough for a full grow of that many, however, all males will be removed, I have a closet I use for breeding, far from the grow room. The pollinated females and residual females will remain. A second light may be added by flowering time.

Wow!! View attachment 682788 60!?!?!?! good shit man!!
IDK.... im kinda skeptical hahahaha you really think 100 watts can be spread that thin? I mean 40 is a lot of plants....

So your gunna kill the dragon males and let the domina pollinate the dragons?

only 40 will be planted in pots. The tent is a little less than 3'x3'x5' and 40 pots will JUST fit in the auto pot tray! I don't care about size this grow, just breeding and a little bud to enjoy at the end.

The Black Domina will grow out in a 4'x4'x6.5' tent under 300+ watts of COB power! Or maybe under 4 Quantum Boards at 400 watts!

well that should be mighty interesting me thinks!! 100 plants or even 60..LOL i wished I had the room,I really do Id be doing that.Jealous man LOL

Back