Black Hammer: New Strain under Construction!

Planted all seed last night in Jiffy pods and placed them in my clone/seedling cab under assorted cheap lights....lol! Upgrade coming soon! Nice and warm in the cab, perfect for seedlings.

Black Dragon Seedlings pic1 -1-8-2017.jpg

Seedlings were moved to the tent on 1/12. Germ rate has been poor..... but I see three new sprouts today. Hopefully still a few more.

Also screwed up when planting the seeds. Mixed the Black Domina into the dragons. But, we'll be able to tell them apart soon so not a problem.

I'll get new pics tomorrow.

Black Dragons -1-12-2017.jpg

7 new sprouts today! brings me up to 22 total. Still disappointing but at least a using number. I'm hoping for a few more in the next couple of days.

Update:
Transplanted all 24 seedlings that have sprouted. Should been done a day or 2 ago but I don't normally use jiffy pellets or root riots and didn't anticipate needing to transplant this soon! Anyway, they look healthy and should take root quickly in the 1 gallon pots.

Think I can already identify a Black Domina but I'll wait a few more days till I'm sure. Wasn't enough room in the tent so a few went in the clone veg cab with a couple of ducksfoot re-vegged plants.

Black Dragon seedlings pic1 -1-20-2017.jpg
Black Dragon seedlings pic2 -1-20-2017.jpg

Back