Indoor Blackstrap and LSD-25

Late Bloom
Early morning shot before lights on.

85 above soil. No amber yet, the lowest buds have almost caught up.

JCC07085.jpg
JCC07081.jpg

I think I went to 89 days. I never saw a bit of amber.
I managed to make some CMD seeds with some regular F-5's . I plan on putting a male in a 2x4 with a Blackstrap and Witcher's Creek. It turns out that CMD + Blackstrap = Moth Man. I'm growing Moth Man now so it will be interesting to see how they compare. The Witcher's Creek is a Gnome/Dark Owl collaboration, which also has Moth Man and Bobby's Widow? I loved the Witcher's Creek and It's made from CMD in the first steps so it wouldn't hurt to make some seeds with it.
I love the one you have pictured. Try making a little trim hash. It comes out purple/black.

I've heard that about pressing rosin if you do it early.

Heres the interesting part; in macro shots all the trichromes are white, I've never seen any purple ones unless its reflections, so the purple color in extracts isn't coming from the trichromes themselves.

The other one is darker leaves, but lighter buds.

You can see the LST offset I made to let the lower branches dominate.

Wet weight (with sticks) 108g.

IMG_20231117_120220.jpg

IMG20231117124322.jpg

IMG20231117124309.jpg

I got just about the same two expressions of the Blackstrap as you did. I loved the smoke and the purple was very unique. Not a big yielder in either plant. I hope to get a bigger plant/yield by crossing it with CMD. FD already created Moth Man (CMD+ Blackstrap), which I'm growing now. It is pretty big at 50 days. It only started flowering last week. I'm afraid I'm going to have to bend the tops over pretty soon. Try growing Witcher's Creek = Moth Man + Bobby's Widow. I got 148g dried and cured from a three-foot tall stocky plant. It has the purple and flavors of the blackstrap and then some. One of the best plants I grew so far. A little rough around the edges but I'm still learning. As far as the high, you may be standing in another part of the house forgetting why you came there. 
20230923_090625.jpg

20230923_090344.jpg

Back