Sweet Seeds Bloody Green Dark Devil .

hecno

Worm Hunter .
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
Well , here I was sitting at home after a hard days work with cold beer in hand as was thinking Hmm I have some Green Dark Devil at about 2 months cured , better have a smoke , now that was nice , so there I am sitting in my chill out spot and a mate comes around . How ya doing Hecno , cool mate , I say sit down and have a beer , so we have a bit of a yarn and he says ya want a smoke , oh ok I reply . Oh no out comes some bush weed , so what doe's a bloke do --- It goes like this , sorry mate I don't smoke that stuff , but I so happen to have not to bad a smoke I'll go get the jar you get another 2 beers , you should have seen the look on his face :drool:. Here ya go mate roll one of these now be careful it is strong shit , so what he do , roll a big fat one , oh oh , mate I say we have to smoke all of that now , yer cool he says , and me being a good mate I smoke it with him , big mistake . So some more beer and more BGDD . I think we sorted all the worlds problems out and our own , anyway the end of the night I stash my jar as I always do . Which brings us to today , do you think I can find the bloody thing , 1/2 once sitting some where in my yard . Moral of the story -- DON'T SMOKE TO MUCH --

ps Mr Sweet Seeds , Your fault .

Lol thats a bloody great one mate.

Search-party.jpg

Thats good then, at least you know the jars still on your property somewhere.

Back