Bloom/Boost nute issues

wangotango321

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
IMG_1510.jpeg

None of them look happy but this one is starting to yellow fast.It was fead 1/2 teaspoon of bloom 5-10-14 and 1/4 teaspoon of boost 1-15-14 finally 1/4 teaspoon of cal/mag.This was the first feed were grow 8-4-13 was not included. PH 6.3 My feed schedule is once a week Not sure what to do moving forward.Thoughts? Thanks,

Well there's another thread similar to mine and it's prolly lockout.My plan moving forward will be just plain water for the next few waterings, cut out boost and reduce bloom strength.
Seems a lot of people have this issue with soil using salt nutes around this time.next run will be pro-mix and prolly follow Franks protocols.

You’ve got a lot of pk going on there….
IMG_0873.png

My guess is a k excess is probably locking n, camg out….like you’re thinking. I did the same thing this round with one of my plants.

I think you’ve probably got a good plan going forward, though. Good luck :d5: :pass:

You’ve got a lot of pk going on there….
View attachment 1659414

My guess is a k excess is probably locking n, camg out….like you’re thinking. I did the same thing this round with one of my plants.

I think you’ve probably got a good plan going forward, though. Good luck :d5: :pass:
Change of plans,So I go to my local nursery and sniff out the top guy, told him my situation and showed the pics (it was kinda funny)
He sold me Iron,worm castings and manure..He said to feed just these 3 until the condition clears up then go back to my regular feedings at half dose.
Thanks for the input Frank.We shall see. Will report back if it works.BTW Frank I'm going on your program next run.Done with dirt.

For what it’s worth, I think that’s probably terrible advice, but I’ve tagged a few soil folks to weigh in…..
:yeahthat: I think franks original advice is the way to go. While the stuff he sold you may not be very strong and organic you can not fix a too much problem by adding more of something. I am all for EWC they help with just about any deficiency but can’t help a lockout problem from my experience

:yeahthat: I think franks original advice is the way to go. While the stuff he sold you may not be very strong and organic you can not fix a too much problem by adding more of something. I am all for EWC they help with just about any deficiency but can’t help a lockout problem from my experience
Ok,I'll fall back on the original plan.Thx for taking the time.

Thanks,I'll hold off then.I don't know sh!t about phuck when it come to this stuff.Info overload.
Just know this…… the odds of the person you spoke to of ever even seeing an auto flowering cannabis plant in person are low.

Depending on the type of manure you got, it could be too hot and cause a real issue.

Back