Night Owl Seeds Blue Microverse F5

N/A-Greengo

Insomniac Extraordinaire
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
full

Blue Microverse F5, is an extremely easy cultivar to grow organically. She flourished with a basic dry ammendment schedule up to harvest. Sitting very squat, and extremely bushy. She maxed height at about 27 inches, and became nearly as wide. Her buds being extremely resinous, and heavily trichome covered. She produced a generous yield of dense chunky buds with light trim requirements, that checked in at just under one hundred grams.

_20220830_100831.JPG

On the nose during flowering she produced a sharp Blueberry Tart, mixed with spice and classic skunk aromas. Upon cure, the Blueberry Tart has leaned to a more pronounced Blueberry Sweet Tart aroma, with the spice, and Skunk lingering further in the background.

DSC_1405_2.JPG

In the vape a more pronounced Blueberry Tart Pie esque flavour seems to stick to the palate. After vaping, the effects are complete body melting relaxation, with the slightest Cerebral. Perfect for unwinding, and deep sleep. She's a very tasty cultivar, and a personal favourite of mine that I fully intend on raising again when this bounty has exhausted.

Thank you for stopping in and having a look!
:peace:

full

Blue Microverse F5, is an extremely easy cultivar to grow organically. She flourished with a basic dry ammendment schedule up to harvest. Sitting very squat, and extremely bushy. She maxed height at about 27 inches, and became nearly as wide. Her buds being extremely resinous, and heavily trichome covered. She produced a generous yield of dense chunky buds with light trim requirements, that checked in at just under one hundred grams.

View attachment 1508051
On the nose during flowering she produced a sharp Blueberry Tart, mixed with spice and classic skunk aromas. Upon cure, the Blueberry Tart has leaned to a more pronounced Blueberry Sweet Tart aroma, with the spice, and Skunk lingering further in the background.

View attachment 1508053
In the vape a more pronounced Blueberry Tart Pie esque flavour seems to stick to the palate. After vaping, the effects are complete body melting relaxation, with the slightest Cerebral. Perfect for unwinding, and deep sleep. She's a very tasty cultivar, and a personal favourite of mine that I fully intend on raising again when this bounty has exhausted.

Thank you for stopping in and having a look!
:peace:
Grew her before but the f4 my friend thought I made Irish food im like no what are you talking about. I started vaping it he's like that's it. Definitely had a herbal smell.

Grew her before but the f4 my friend thought I made Irish food im like no what are you talking about. I started vaping it he's like that's it. Definitely had a herbal smell.
Agreed, it has an herbal spice in it that's sorta difficult to describe. I've shared among friends, and we all agree that it has a prominent Blueberry Sweet Tart aroma in the jar, and on the inhale. It seems to fade off on the exhale, and mixes into a smooth spiced Blueberry Tart pie type flavour at the end.
:d5:

Back