Jean-O's Bob takes Jean-O's Genetics on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing What The F#(k

Hey guys, @Jean-O :toke:

Transferred the selected one to it's pot today...
Dug a hole and dusted it leberally with a teaspoon full of Mycotrex.
View attachment 1468997

then placed the seedling without it's pouch inside the hole and padded the soil around it nice and flat. And added three BioTabs to the corners of the pots so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I mean, this is as difficult as this grow is going to be. Just make sure the plants get their dose of water and BioTabs takes care of the rest :thumbsup:
View attachment 1468999

Close-up of this little one. Let's follow it along and see how big she'll get :growing:
View attachment 1468998

Regards,

Bob :toke:
Looking very happy!

Looking very happy!
She is indeed :cheers:
Look at how much she has grown in three days...:yoinks: And she's only firing up those engines... :shooty:
1654712147311_small.jpg

Regards,

After watering the plants the day before yesterday this one and only this one is starting to show some issues... I guess I've overwater this pot, so I gave it the best place in the greenhouse where it receives light the entire day. But for now, she looks like this...Sorry @Jean-O :coffee2:
1655155434965_small.jpg

Regards,

Hey @Jean-O, guys,

I'm sorry to report that WTF will not grow under my supervision... :shrug:
This was yesterday...
1655414561922_small.jpg

And this today...
1655414561898_small.jpg

This in stark contrast to the other plants that sit in exactly the same soil and got exactly the same treatment...Sorry Jean is all I can say :bow:
1655414561889_small.jpg

Oh, I've planted a tomato plant into the same pot just to see if it fairs the same way...

Regards,

Back