Bomb Seeds Bomb seeds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cultivators if you participated in the bomb seeds grow&show please post your final picture here so we can do a picture poll if you fail to post a picture you will not be entered into the poll

Bomb seeds cosmic bomb

IMG_20210517_154337.jpg

@Cultivators if you participated in the auto seeds grow&show please post your final picture here so we can do a picture poll if you fail to post a picture you will not be entered into the poll

Hi mate. We post the autoseeds final pics in the bomb seeds thread?

Qb

Have to drop me out of the poll, can’t seem to find last pics of the cosmic bomb auto I grew. It yellowed straight off and really didn’t amount to much. I cannot blame this on genetics as I believe it was growers error! I’ll be starting another two in about 2 weeks. They’ll be in 5 gal sip buckets! Hoping I do better! I’ll be posting them in my semi perpetual tent thread!

This was my final pic of Cosmic Bomb auto dude..View attachment 1356276
Holy shit! Nice CB! I just dropped 2 in a shot tie this am! Hoping my recent discovery of ph swing is handled cuz I want mine to look like that! They’ll be in 5 gal SIPs with happy frog!

Holy shit! Nice CB! I just dropped 2 in a shot tie this am! Hoping my recent discovery of ph swing is handled cuz I want mine to look like that! They’ll be in 5 gal SIPs with happy frog!
Nice dude :d5:these were a brilliant grow for me, hope yours are too dude

Hi mate. We post the autoseeds final pics in the bomb seeds thread?

Qb
Was scratching my head at this too. Didn’t think the Bomb seeds grow and show had a poll at the end.

THC BOMB AUTO
This is about the best pic I could find. She was flopping all over the shop by harvest time, so it was impossible to get a decent pic :toke:
20210719_151352.jpg

@Trichome farmer :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back