Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

Your welcome mate and sorry for the late reply, missed out on the notification, big thanks for you for finishing the grow in a proper manner! :d5:

How are the buds now once they have dried?
Nice hard little buds mate... Super smell too.. My Mrs loves it and gets loads of work done on it... I love the taste but the high gives me anxiety... Not the strains fault... I'm susceptible to that with many strains... My mate tried it and went home and had intimate relations with his bird for 3 hours lmafao :woody: :crying: so asked me to grow another just for him lol:smoking:

Nice hard little buds mate... Super smell too.. My Mrs loves it and gets loads of work done on it... I love the taste but the high gives me anxiety... Not the strains fault... I'm susceptible to that with many strains... My mate tried it and went home and had intimate relations with his bird for 3 hours lmafao :woody: :crying: so asked me to grow another just for him lol:smoking:

Haha lol :haha::crying: Glad to hear the Misses and your pal are liking the buds!

Shame its a bit too trippy for you, which kind of strains do usually feel good for you?
Maybe I can send you some with the characteristics you are looking for ;-) Please send me a DM if you are interested

Last edited:
Haha lol :haha::crying: Glad to hear the Misses and your pal are liking the buds!

Shame its a bit too trippy for you, which kind of strains do usually feel good for you?
Maybe I can send you some with the characteristics you are looking for ;-) Please send me a DM if you are interested
Again, this is the kind of thing why AFN feels like one big happy family!!!

Out of the three girls I cultivated, one definately has a different phoneme. They all shared the same trait of rock hard, greasy kolas but one is producing a really noticeable sicky/grass type of smell when you burp it. I'm not complaining it's by far the best smoke I've grown so far and strictly reserved for an evening smoke. :smoking: I should really post pictures up of the three different buds together.

Last edited:

I'll definitely take you up on that mate :d5: :smoking:
I stick to solid indica strains to be on the safe side.. I'm nearly 50 and I was commercial growing back in the early 90s back when it was all powdered nutes lol and on and off since as a hobbyist.. I've grown hundreds of strains both photo and auto and I still haven't found my perfect strain :crying:
What I have found though over the years though is that it's not necessarily whether it's indica/sativa or hybrid, it's the terps... I avoid anything with limonene or too much pinene. If they are present in significant levels it gives me anxiety every time. :vibes::d5:

I stick to solid indica strains to be on the safe side.. I'm nearly 50 and I was commercial growing back in the early 90s back when it was all powdered nutes lol and on and off since as a hobbyist.. I've grown hundreds of strains both photo and auto and I still haven't found my perfect strain :crying:
What I have found though over the years though is that it's not necessarily whether it's indica/sativa or hybrid, it's the terps... I avoid anything with limonene or too much pinene. If they are present in significant levels it gives me anxiety every time. :vibes::d5:
I’m the same with lemon that makes me anxey I don’t think you can go wrong with a kushy earthy taste for that chill night night cup of coco type of weed.

First of all, thanks for the Rep gents! :d5:

Again, this is the kind of thing why AFN feels like one big happy family!!!

That's definitely nice mate, to my opinion this belongs to smokers and growers in general, we aren't afraid to share, teach and grant each other something:pass:

Out of the three girls I cultivated, one definately has a different phoneme. They all shared the same trait of rock hard, greasy kolas but one is producing a really noticeable sicky/grass type of smell when you burp it. I'm not complaining it's by far the best smoke I've grown so far and strictly reserved for an evening smoke. :smoking: I should really get post pictures up of the three different buds together.
Glad to hear that man! Would def be cool to see the differences in phenotypes :thumbsup:

You should bro!:yay: I think I should be able to send you something that will do the trick.

I know the struggle haha :crying: I also believe this is forever changing as you get older, or at least with me that is. When I used to praise strong Sativa dominant Hazes, like Neville's Haze, A5 Haze, Super Silver Haze etc. they now seem a bit trippy/racy to me. I have now become a bigger fan of fat strong Indica or Indica dominant hybrid buds and the ocassional CBD:THC 1:1 strains which can have a really mellow effect. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy a proper haze anymore, it's just I don't crave it as much as I did before.

I’m the same with lemon that makes me anxey I don’t think you can go wrong with a kushy earthy taste for that chill night night cup of coco type of weed.

True, Limonene is what keeps you up, although its said it can elevate your mood and relief stress. I also like strains with a more kushy, earthy background with high amounts of myrcene and preferably linalool. In my opinion this is great to relax and unwind.

However it is such a complex matter with probably a vital role for both the entourage effect and your own cannabinoid system that it remains hard to make statements/claims. Hopefully more research in the future will ensure a better understanding of these interesting topics

I know the struggle haha :crying: I also believe this is forever changing as you get older, or at least with me that is. When I used to praise strong Sativa dominant Hazes, like Neville's Haze, A5 Haze, Super Silver Haze etc. they now seem a bit trippy/racy to me.
Still workin 60 hrs at 70. I need something to get my tired azz out of bed in the am

Back