twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WONT LET ME ACCESS NEW THREAD.

I guess they don’t like criticism?

That’s actually a link to the sign up, which is private to members of the Cultivators Club. You can view the actual 2022 Grow & Show by searching the threads, i’m pretty sure it’s open to view by anyone.

WONT LET ME ACCESS NEW THREAD.

I guess they don’t like criticism?
He's just looking to stir up crap withTwenty20 because he can't ask for help when he has a problem in growing.
He's good Rollitup candidate, if he doesn't change his attitude.

We're about HELPING people here!

I’m providing a honest, unbiased review.

Do you have a problem???

Are you affiliated with Twenty20???

For the RECORD.

I first, came to, and asked the company for help.

And when none was given, I came here to share my experience.

Why didn’t they provide answers to any of my questions?

Isn't that what they are here for?

Doesn’t leave confidence in your consumer.

They should fight for my wallet, not the other way around.

They know it is a stunted plant.

The company could have agreed or disagreed, I do not care.

But their response was NOT in any way professional.

And because of that, I choose not to deal with them again in the future.

Plenty of other cultivators and breeders that will actually help me, and stand behind the products they sell.

VOLKSRVA

Kinda strange that you got poor performance from the seeds and customer service.
Could the reasons be on your part with your growing practices and attitude? Your limited postings sure point in that direction.
If I were you, I'd put this crap away and actually join this community, learn and share.

That’s actually a link to the sign up, which is private to members of the Cultivators Club. You can view the actual 2022 Grow & Show by searching the threads, i’m pretty sure it’s open to view by anyone.

Not open to me it seems… funny… I’d love to hear from others running the strain!

Attachments

• 8CA854B0-46D4-4E2A-B45C-D3BD04E5633D.png
    8CA854B0-46D4-4E2A-B45C-D3BD04E5633D.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
Not open to me it seems… funny… I’d love to hear from others running the strain!

Again, the link you were trying was to a PRIVATE sign up thread. Only those with a yellow “Cultivators Club” badge near their username can access/view those threads.

Try this here, click the word and it’s a link to the actual G&S. Feel free to post your experience there :thumbsup:

And Trizzlers? Will let you know. I ran it in a Solo cup for fun last run alongside a 420 FastBuds Blueberry, been curing it 3 months to open with fam on Turkey day

0201FDD9-583F-46A0-8B6C-647D19741470.jpeg

See it seed to harvest here.

I’m providing a honest, unbiased review.

Do you have a problem???

Are you affiliated with Twenty20???

For the RECORD.

I first, came to, and asked the company for help.

And when none was given, I came here to share my experience.

Why didn’t they provide answers to any of my questions?

Isn't that what they are here for?

Doesn’t leave confidence in your consumer.

They should fight for my wallet, not the other way around.

They know it is a stunted plant.

The company could have agreed or disagreed, I do not care.

But their response was NOT in any way professional.

And because of that, I choose not to deal with them again in the future.

Plenty of other cultivators and breeders that will actually help me, and stand behind the products they sell.
:nono: -- slow your roll dude, going off the rails isn't getting you anywhere...I read the ALL the posts you have ever made here, BTW, few as they are...
Clearly, you haven't contacted Adam the T20M owner here, or given him a chance to respond yet if you did so by PM...
Address him with your issues fairly, respectfully and without these in-thread histrionics, give him a fair shake to look into this and reach his own conclusions and it'll be handled in kind like it always is with this company.
This includes what you were told by "Amy" previously...
From what Admin and members here have seen here of him, he typically makes good even when it was obviously "user error"... What's important is how the problem was presented, and your presentation is definitely a problem... I'm not talking about your beefing with other members either, BTW... Do you not see how such commentary undermines your credibility?
Potential issues with the seeds or with customer service, or both, needs be addressed, no argument there... But be prepared to share some details to help them with such possible seed issues.
As for the service part, that'll be a discussion with his staff first to find out what and how things went down...
Meantime you should direct your energy toward a constructive PM with Adam first...

This said, it's been duly noted that you joined in April, but the only postings to date you have made are all about this, and only this... Zero other interactions that I can find... Our past experience with many such scenarios in all fairness does beg some questions...

:nono: -- slow your roll dude, going off the rails isn't getting you anywhere...I read the ALL the posts you have ever made here, BTW, few as they are...
Clearly, you haven't contacted Adam the T20M owner here, or given him a chance to respond yet if you did so by PM...
Address him with your issues fairly, respectfully and without these in-thread histrionics, give him a fair shake to look into this and reach his own conclusions and it'll be handled in kind like it always is with this company.
This includes what you were told by "Amy" previously...
From what Admin and members here have seen here of him, he typically makes good even when it was obviously "user error"... What's important is how the problem was presented, and your presentation is definitely a problem... I'm not talking about your beefing with other members either, BTW... Do you not see how such commentary undermines your credibility?
Potential issues with the seeds or with customer service, or both, needs be addressed, no argument there... But be prepared to share some details to help them with such possible seed issues.
As for the service part, that'll be a discussion with his staff first to find out what and how things went down...
Meantime you should direct your energy toward a constructive PM with Adam first...

This said, it's been duly noted that you joined in April, but the only postings to date you have made are all about this, and only this... Zero other interactions that I can find... Our past experience with many such scenarios in all fairness does beg some questions...
d55027d7-418e-43ca-a669-5403e8bfb27c-jpeg.1536159
ea460921-6e54-4fec-bbe6-139ecebc7b4a-jpeg.1536158

NOT a good start to my experience with this company. (TWENTY20).

I popped four trizzlers on 10/26.

One has for sure stalled, and it’s a FUNNY looking mutant.

The others are on their 4 or 5 set of leaves now. And this one hasn’t grown for a few days.

When I contacted the company, AMY said she “didn’t see the issue, but would send me ONE seed.”

On top of telling me that the one plant in question, looked to be in her words “THRIVING.”

LMAO. Does this breeder not test their products?

OR do the people working there just NOT have a clue???

10 posts .... 2 deleted ... rest of them pissy.

...... I won't be losing any sleep tonight, I guess he can use their general site email now.

Here's a chirpy song instead.

Last edited:
10 posts .... 2 deleted ... rest of them pissy.

...... I won't be losing any sleep tonight, I guess he can use their general site email now.

Here's a chirpy song instead.
1668042663632.png
kitty slaps.gif
..... :crying:.........I have been robbed of a treat, thanks Blooo? :rofl:

Back