Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

Day 66 Kerosene krash
Well stacked and getting stinky.. Some frost appearing too... I kinda like dark green and yellow tip burn lol, I'm definitely going to pop another soon in a slightly cooler soil mix than I usually do at the start and see if I can dial her in because I really like her dogged get it done vigour. She's thin stemmed but strong because she broke free from her lst quite early and I just let her go, hence her wierd stance.
IMG_20211015_162633.jpg

Olá Amigos:toke: i know i'm late to the party, but sometimes life really can be a biatch and makes things complicated, that were easy going before. As for now i think i got it fixed and ready for that coming grow winter grow season, so i want to introduce you 1 of my tents filled with DP Amsterdam Amnesia unfortunately already in week 3 of bloom.

Germing seeds was prime as they sprouted fast and vigorous, in veg they were a bit slow, but that can be reduced to my low time invest in that time. Flipping after 5 weeks i was scared if it was to long in veg, but so far they're all managable in the scrog net, thight in there, but prime view mostly when i'm baked:eyebrows:

All 4 plants are on full Biotabs line and from this week on i'm back in to have full control in here...
20211018_191210.jpg

20211018_191221.jpg

That is my light setting for this run...
20211007_205115.jpg

a DIY LED build added some high and intense red light bars here...
20211007_205206.jpg

20211007_205135.jpg

This week i'll install the UVB bulbs from California lightworks for latest weeks of lowering soon.

Below the canopy there's again a little clean up overdue* when this weed is ready and cured it should be my journey right into christmas fest*:smoking:

Olá Amigos:toke: i know i'm late to the party, but sometimes life really can be a biatch and makes things complicated, that were easy going before. As for now i think i got it fixed and ready for that coming grow winter grow season, so i want to introduce you 1 of my tents filled with DP Amsterdam Amnesia unfortunately already in week 3 of bloom.

Germing seeds was prime as they sprouted fast and vigorous, in veg they were a bit slow, but that can be reduced to my low time invest in that time. Flipping after 5 weeks i was scared if it was to long in veg, but so far they're all managable in the scrog net, thight in there, but prime view mostly when i'm baked:eyebrows:

All 4 plants are on full Biotabs line and from this week on i'm back in to have full control in here...

This week i'll install the UVB bulbs from California lightworks for latest weeks of lowering soon.

Below the canopy there's again a little clean up overdue* when this weed is ready and cured it should be my journey right into christmas fest*:smoking:

Bongiorno amico,
Better late then never right!:cooldance:

Glad to hear the problems seem to be fixed! I'm looking forward to seeing these flowers develop during the next few weeks :pop::pop:
Regarding the UVB, best to not start them too early, during the last 3 weeks is sufficient, and keep them at the right distance, because these will definitely hurt/burn the plants :hothot: especially if they hang too close. I thought around 50-60cm is recommended by CLW.

Keep them green and keep it up! :d5:

Day 86 Kerosene Krash Auto
Chop day.. I don't bother weighing anything as I'm all about taste over yield.... Plus the Mrs and I have been nicking bits off it to save me buying any thing lol.
The early hastely dried buds I've smoked are really strong and surprisingly tasty considering treatment they got. So ripe, properly dried and cured they should be pretty good
IMG_20211105_131653.jpg
IMG_20211105_130132.jpg

Thanks for the seeds @AFN and @Antonio_DutchPassion.. And everyone else in the thread :vibes: :d5:

Day 86 Kerosene Krash Auto
Chop day.. I don't bother weighing anything as I'm all about taste over yield.... Plus the Mrs and I have been nicking bits off it to save me buying any thing lol.
The early hastely dried buds I've smoked are really strong and surprisingly tasty considering treatment they got. So ripe, properly dried and cured they should be pretty good
Thanks for the seeds @AFN and @Antonio_DutchPassion.. And everyone else in the thread :vibes: :d5:

Your welcome mate and sorry for the late reply, missed out on the notification, big thanks for you for finishing the grow in a proper manner! :d5:

How are the buds now once they have dried?

Back