AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds

1614002137682.png

This event is sponsored by @Autoseeds.com :d5:

All lurkers welcome! if you have your own beans your welcome to join:thumbsup:

Participants will post in here weekly updates with strain name and the progress of the show and in which week they are.

start date : FEB -MAR. finish date : MAY-JUNE

good luck have fun :d5:

@Jpkindbud
@Dichoti
@shumway
@Towlie
@Qbgrower
@NorthernLights_420
@RustyStarbuck72
@Green Hornet
@Randar
@pop22
@Only1Sky
@AJrexxx
@HighnDry
@Boognelson87
@autobeast
@Django_TO
@cubfaninmo

Last edited:
Dichoti update#1
Seeds went into water Feb. 28, And were on bottom within 10-12 hours so I put them in puts of coco. The one with the green trim is a 5 gallon @Rain Science bag, The plain bag is a 7 gallon bag...
35091871-9C26-4820-9DF0-91D18CDC8B57.jpeg

The seeds were both up two or three days later...
And both were stuck in their shells.
...and unfortunately, I screwed up the girl in the 7 gallon bag trying to get her shell off.
The girl in the rain science bag is still going nicely, though. I honestly got discouraged after I did that, And stepped away for a few days. The girl was still going strong, So I CAREFULLY used my exacto knife and slowly shaved down the “seam” of her shell.
D170437E-ABB0-4754-BD78-A0237A4F10A5.jpeg

She made it this far so she got a gallon of megacrop mixed at... Something like a gram a gallon. A weak mix. Hopefully she opens up soon, now, because she’s got a pretty thick stalk for as young as she is.

Just had to germ some more seeds the first one went bad in the soil so let's try again
Candy kush I have planted one seed directly into the soil the other 2 are in some tap water left to sit around a week

IMG_20210309_100752.jpg
IMG_20210309_100808.jpg
IMG_20210309_100906.jpg

Added to water yesterday and poking a tap root out 5am this morning just added them to some paper towel was only gonna do one plant but if all 3 seeds germ then I'm going for 3 one will be in a air pot one in a fabric pot and one in a plastic container if I run out of space I've found a spot out side to move one of the lady's if the weather permits
IMG_20210310_152118.jpg

Dichoti update#2
Seeds went into water Feb. 28, And were on bottom within 10-12 hours so I put them in puts of coco. The one with the green trim is a 5 gallon @Rain Science bag, The plain bag is a 7 gallon bag...View attachment 1294470
The seeds were both up two or three days later...
And both were stuck in their shells.
...and unfortunately, I screwed up the girl in the 7 gallon bag trying to get her shell off.
The girl in the rain science bag is still going nicely, though. I honestly got discouraged after I did that, And stepped away for a few days. The girl was still going strong, So I CAREFULLY used my exacto knife and slowly shaved down the “seam” of her shell.
View attachment 1294471
She made it this far so she got a gallon of megacrop mixed at... Something like a gram a gallon. A weak mix. Hopefully she opens up soon, now, because she’s got a pretty thick stalk for as young as she is.
This little lady has some broad leaves...
868C3B60-047E-4DCD-83E5-4C1569559185.jpeg

This is the pre feed pic, btw. She goes into focus after she’s been fed. She’s a little leggy, but at the moment all of my lights are kind of high to keep other girls out of them. Once I chop one in a few minutes, the lights will be lowered to her liking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soil prepared will add the seeds from the pater towel tomorrow the air pot at the back has the seed planted directly into the soil will see how that goes and don't mind the SSxDG in the back she's almost ready for the chop
IMG_20210311_213940.jpg

Only1Sky update #2
Update #2; Girl Scout Cookies
Day 8, begin of week 2.
Ho hum; they're surviving, but not yet thriving. Hopefully making some decent roots in their 5 gallon AirPots. Medium is Roots Organic Original with a bunch of worm casings and a pinch or two of azomite & dolomite. They've each had .7 liter of Prescription Blend early-veg mix with a shot of Mammoth-P.

You notice a few clay balls (hydroton) on the surface of the plant on left? Well, I put a shallow layer of these on the bottom of both pots. But wouldn't you know, the yellow-tag pot slipped off the the table and dumped entirely on the floor -- totally burying the seedling. Everything got scooped back into the pot, but no way to get all the hydroton back on the bottom. Fortunately, the seedling was exhumed from the bottom of the pile without apparent damage. Fingers crossed. :biggrin:

8.GSCs.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for spamming this but just went to wet my humidity dome and found a lovely surprise the seed planted directly in the soil has poked her pretty little head out I'm shocked wasnt expecting it to work added Wednesday evening and already above ground Friday evening whoop whoop

IMG_20210312_185424.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back