Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

I love your guys stuff so much I pheno hunted your skunk haze cbd and crossed it and run it every run lol, going to attempt to hunt out some of your banana blaze also, I think a LOT of people are sleeping on that powerhouse of a strain B Blaze is FIRE! The smoke on your guys stuff always is great! Heres some of your skunk haze auto cbd that had a rough DWC life, nonetheless survived, and yielded about a qp of some really beautiful smoke!
bebsd (1).jpg

I love your guys stuff so much I pheno hunted your skunk haze cbd and crossed it and run it every run lol, going to attempt to hunt out some of your banana blaze also, I think a LOT of people are sleeping on that powerhouse of a strain B Blaze is FIRE! The smoke on your guys stuff always is great! Heres some of your skunk haze auto cbd that had a rough DWC life, nonetheless survived, and yielded about a qp of some really beautiful smoke!View attachment 1392150
I'm glad you mentioned the BB, as that was on my list to grow next :jointman:

Dutch Passion
Kerosene Krash Auto
Day 87
Finished
She is definitely not the prettiest, but she got there, just :crying: started looking rough when it came to flower and to be honest, I wasn't sure she'd get this far :shrug: but hey, you can't win em all, well I can't anyway :rofl:

20211126_131448.jpg

20211126_131522.jpg
20211126_131542.jpg
20211126_132913.jpg

Dutch Passion
Kerosene Krash Auto
Day 87
Finished
She is definitely not the prettiest, but she got there, just :crying: started looking rough when it came to flower and to be honest, I wasn't sure she'd get this far :shrug: but hey, you can't win em all, well I can't anyway :rofl:

View attachment 1392263

Haha mate, I don't know about your standard, but this doesn't look that bad to me :crying: looks actually quite frosty! :headbang:

Well done man! :cooldance:

Back