Auto Seeds Autoseeds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trichome farmer here is my pic for poll girl scout cookies. If I knew there was gonna be a poll I woulda did a paper in front with info and all that but it's gsc thanks again to you and @Autoseeds.com for this. It was a fun grow and show with some pretty plants seen
20210530_110208.jpg

@Cultivators if you participated in the auto seeds grow&show please post your final picture here so we can do a picture poll if you fail to post a picture you will not be entered into the poll

Got a new phone so lost my pics if it's possible to use this one from chop day from this thread strain is candy kush

Also want to thank autoseeds again for the free seeds and the chance to try this beautiful strain under a greener thumb I'm sure this strain would be something spectacular
Screenshot_20210818-182731_Samsung Internet.jpg

So, last post on this grow and show for me. Figured out that when I switched to newest 1 part MC it threw my PH off a little… hence the weird colors on leaves. Other than that they were a joy to grow and the flavor is spot on for what I remember from photo JH. Very tingly high, active and talkative, happy. Lasts for 3.5 to 4 hrs before needing anymore. Thank you @Autoseeds.com for this awesome experience! Will definitely be growing more of your gear in the future. Have a couple more hijack seeds and will be purchasing more variety… maybe 420 sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back