Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

how you doing mom i see you have some nice boots and I'm buzzing your getting involved it should be fun
I ordered the boots, have the little lady germing in a jiffy plug, and should be ready in a few days!! What fun! :woohoo:

My other welly showing signs of life now:jump:they went in glass of water for a soak last Thursday planted them Friday night into there welly homes.
Fruit was first up and gelato showed herself this morning so gonna call it day 2 for both.
20201021_131441.png
20201021_131219.png

QUESTION: can i plant my jiffy plug baby into a cup for a week or two before going into the boot, or does it have to go directly from sprout into the boot? I HATE planting a small baby in a large container, I always fail, LOL....

QUESTION: can i plant my jiffy plug baby into a cup for a week or two before going into the boot, or does it have to go directly from sprout into the boot? Thanks :)
If that way to do it is the most comfortable for you, then I would say go ahead

Well, moms boots came in the mail. Ummmm....I have not had little kids in many years, and forgot how SMALL a childs size 6 boot is!!! So...I guess mom is doing a "Micro Welly Grow!". Good Lord, let the games begin....
:crying:

boot challenge.jpg

Well, moms boots came in the mail. Ummmm....I have not had little kids in many years, and forgot how SMALL a childs size 6 boot is!!! So...I guess mom is doing a "Micro Welly Grow!". Good Lord, let the games begin....
:crying:

View attachment 1245392
wow mom there for newborn babies aren't they

@MassMom
If you think the wellie is to small, you can always glue/silicone them together into one *pot*
I think I might have to do "something." They are microscopic! I thought I ordered a child, and come to find out they are toddler. My kids are almost 30, I dont remember that kind of stuff. Maybe they will exchange them for child size.
:gassy:

Back