Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

Welly boot from yesterday day 15 I'd normally top most girls but this is being left alone as its only a 65 day cbd kush
Screenshot_20201024_211420_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Greetings friends! I want to enter the contest,but cannot find the post that specified all the rules and/or what info i need to put on the sheet of paper required for the entry post. I've got my seeds started,but cannot find the posts to enter properly. Thanks in advance, and may the best boot win!!!
Just a bean and a welly and your in think it was child size but I've seen some bigger wellys in here it just a bit of fun, get some big ass waders if you want

Just a bean and a welly and your in think it was child size but I've seen some bigger wellys in here it just a bit of fun, get some big ass waders if you want
Post a update in this thread once a week with a pic/pics and some words about your grow. End of competition will be end of February I believe.

Awesome! Thanks!

And my boots just came in!!! I will get their homes together tonight and transplant em in the morning(or do i have to start em in the boot?). :stir:
Official entry coming tomorrow!!!:tang:

And my boots just came in!!! I will get their homes together tonight and transplant em in the morning(or do i have to start em in the boot?). :stir:
Official entry coming tomorrow!!!:tang:
Start em however u want. Great newz!

I never got a boot yet,
but I did get a baby Nike air Max and a baby Kickers shoe, .
Dropped seeds into them tonight, will take pics when their above soil,
They Don't hold much volume tho lol
Yay at least your entering the competition bud. Good luck n happy growin!

I never got a boot yet,
but I did get a baby Nike air Max and a baby Kickers shoe, .
Dropped seeds into them tonight, will take pics when their above soil,
They Don't hold much volume tho lol

Dont worry, the boots I ended up with dont hold more than an 8oz cup :crying:
I cant wait to see...xoxo

Back