Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

I can relate. I had a "kitty nibble mishap" once also. :crying:

So, I have a friend that works on a farm. She is going to give me an old rubber boot womens size 9. I guess she wore them while working with her horses. Maybe they will be filled with good bennies! LMAO. I am going to get it today and will post pictures tonight. Good lord, never thought rubber boots would send my head spinning.
Maybe if you got her to fill the boot with horse manure it could mask the smell of the plant in your living room :baked:

I can relate. I had a "kitty nibble mishap" once also. :crying:

So, I have a friend that works on a farm. She is going to give me an old rubber boot womens size 9. I guess she wore them while working with her horses. Maybe they will be filled with good bennies! LMAO. I am going to get it today and will post pictures tonight. Good lord, never thought rubber boots would send my head spinning.
I went out and got the cat a catnip plant so they would leave my plants but they all just sat on that chewed it up and feel asleep on it, think catnip was a gate way drug for them now they looking for something stronger like gelato

So...this is where I sit today. I have (2) DP Auto Mazar seeds (gifted to me last year by a very good friend, xoxo) in cups and I am just waiting to see life. I will choose the stronger lady after about 10 days or so, and replant her into a wellie full of Canna Coco. :)

Here they are next to their tent mates: "2 Seeds One Cup Challenge" Dwarf Low Flyers who are on day 4.

20201023_092525_HDR.jpg

Wellies are go! Pump and dripper now fully functioning. I just need too get some corex board too go over the top to stop the light tainting the nutrient solution. Cutting wellie shaped holes in that will be fun :eek1:

BE937E32-3446-46FC-B606-417C4855CA7D.jpeg

I went out and got the cat a catnip plant so they would leave my plants but they all just sat on that chewed it up and feel asleep on it, think catnip was a gate way drug for them now they looking for something stronger like gelato
Hilarious!!!

Okay was only going to do one, but believe it or not the goodwill store would not sell me just one so I am doing both.

Was thinking hydro set up at first but I am lazy and have plenty of dirt so here we go.

Running Mephisto Orange-utan and AvT. Out of cherry bomb at the moment.

1024 Welly.jpg

Greetings friends! I want to enter the contest,but cannot find the post that specified all the rules and/or what info i need to put on the sheet of paper required for the entry post. I've got my seeds started,but cannot find the posts to enter properly. Thanks in advance, and may the best boot win!!!

Back