Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

i think i might have to do "something." they are no bigger than a soda bottle inside, LOL
just get any size you can mom its all just for fun but if your using a used one id wash it out lol

I think I might have to do "something." They are microscopic! I thought I ordered a child, and come to find out they are toddler. My kids are almost 30, I dont remember that kind of stuff. Maybe they will exchange them for child size.
:gassy:
My size 1 kids wellie looks a lil bigger but not much. lol. I used what I had around the house. It's all in fun. Who cares if we win. Well win either way when were smoking our weed.

just get any size you can mom its all just for fun but if your using a used one id wash it out lol
I am using used wellies from my kids. Lol hopefully they got some beneficial bacteria on there feets cuz I didn't think to wash or rinse em. Extra bennies is my theory :crying:

My size 1 kids wellie looks a lil bigger but not much. lol. I used what I had around the house. It's all in fun. Who cares if we win. Well win either way when were smoking our weed.
I'm using the same size welly but i grow decent plants in 2 ltr bottles so i assume i can get similar yields

I'm using the same size welly but i grow decent plants in 2 ltr bottles so i assume i can get similar yields
How much do you pull off a 2 liter bottle on average?

I've never grown in something so small so its newer to me. Always used 5 gallon buckets in dwc hydro and 5 gallon to 7 gallon fabric pots in soil. I prefer the 7 gallon bags due to the wider surface area.

I would say that some clear silicone would make it leak proof enough.
10/10 for effort :biggrin:

Miss Afghanistan is still alive, hopefully she will pick up the pace a bit now....
20201023_120249.jpg

My glue gelato is no more my cat took a swipe at it as it blew in the fan :kitty: as I was looking at them. But to my surprise I had a late blue nuggets baby that had came up in a discarded propagator in my garage so I rescued her and stuck her in the z boot.

Attachments

• 16034527491434905576495858074153.jpg
    16034527491434905576495858074153.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
My glue gelato is no more my cat took a swipe at it as it blew in the fan :kitty: as I was looking at them. But to my surprise I had a late blue nuggets baby that had came up in a discarded propagator in my garage so I rescued her and stuck her in the z boot.
Don't worry, nobody will notice that you replaced the dead budgie with one in the exact same colours :biggrin:

Back