Live Stoners Brand new newbie :-) Hi all!

SFC

Reaction score
Cancer came knocking at my families door this past year. Several of us got hit. So I decided to take action & start growing medicine at home.

Just finished my first photo period run & now looking on to Autoflowers. I realize they are the future so I want to get started learning now.

If anyone grows strains for those dealing with breast cancer (invasive, estrogen+) & has any tips/suggestions please send them my way. My sister just got out of her first surgery (more to come) & I'd like to grow some strains specific to her needs.

Overall I love this new hobby, love talking to & meeting new folks. Glad to be here, one love yall!

@SFC . :toke:welcome aboard. Cancer survivor here. 75% of stomach taken 12 years ago. cancer free ever since. :thumbsup:
Your people can beat it too! specific strains. i don't know? i used any. and it worked. i am still here.

Cancer came knocking at my families door this past year. Several of us got hit. So I decided to take action & start growing medicine at home.

Just finished my first photo period run & now looking on to Autoflowers. I realize they are the future so I want to get started learning now.

If anyone grows strains for those dealing with breast cancer (invasive, estrogen+) & has any tips/suggestions please send them my way. My sister just got out of her first surgery (more to come) & I'd like to grow some strains specific to her needs.

Overall I love this new hobby, love talking to & meeting new folks. Glad to be here, one love yall!

An unfortunate welcome to the club. Glad to meet you, several of us here grow to care for someone else. I can also say that my patient has not had much strain specific requests as everything seems to help so much. Good luck!

Strain wise I have found anything from Twenty20 Mendocino has been a hit. Lots of good companies out there.

@SFC . :toke:welcome aboard. Cancer survivor here. 75% of stomach taken 12 years ago. cancer free ever since. :thumbsup:
Your people can beat it too! specific strains. i don't know? i used any. and it worked. i am still here.
Ah man that's amazing, so glad to hear your cancer free. Any strains, well that makes it easy!
An unfortunate welcome to the club. Glad to meet you, several of us here grow to care for someone else. I can also say that my patient has not had much strain specific requests as everything seems to help so much. Good luck!

Strain wise I have found anything from Twenty20 Mendocino has been a hit. Lots of good companies out there.
Excellent thank you!

I have been growing Mephisto's Canna-Cheese 1:1 for a breast cancer patient. I extract the oil with a Source Turbo and make gummies for her. She says they are awesome at allowing her to get a good nights sleep, and that seems to get her through the day nicely.

it's lovely to meet you bro and I just thought the more potent the strain the better

Back