Live Stoners Brand new newbie :-) Hi all!

I have a longtime friend who I grow for who has gone through breast cancer and presently going through a second round of cancer. As others have reported, potent heavy indicas work best for nausea and insomnia.

Thanks all.

I had some nice folks offer to donate some photo-period indica seeds on another forum. Autoflowers are apparently harder to come by/more expensive so I'll probably have to wait on those for now. When the medical bills hit you've got to tighten the belt.

In the future I plan start a charity/non-profit organization to donate grow equipment & seeds to cancer patients. As well as setting it up for them in their homes if they need help.

Thanks all.

I had some nice folks offer to donate some photo-period indica seeds on another forum. Autoflowers are apparently harder to come by/more expensive so I'll probably have to wait on those for now. When the medical bills hit you've got to tighten the belt.

In the future I plan start a charity/non-profit organization to donate grow equipment & seeds to cancer patients. As well as setting it up for them in their homes if they need help.
Sounds like you need to study reversals for pollen to make fem seeds. One plant and some feminized pollen and you’d have thousands of seeds.

Thanks all.

here is a seed bank from Spain, they offer $2.00 seeds on a lot of items. It is a good place to buy. They accept CC and my last delivery from them two weeks ago took a total of 7 days from order to my USA address.

Also a AFN thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-seeds-worthwhile.70071/page-107#post-2708068

Sounds like you need to study reversals for pollen to make fem seeds. One plant and some feminized pollen and you’d have thousands of seeds.
Wow seems incredibly easy to make thousands of auto-flower seeds. Kind of makes you wonder why aren't people who are sitting on 1,000's of these easy-to make seeds hitting up cancer patients. I mean it costs 40 cents to drop 10 seeds in the mail. This is what I intend to tackle. Yes, I will absolutely learn to make these fem seeds & then freely distribute them to cancer patients/their family or caregivers.

here is a seed bank from Spain, they offer $2.00 seeds on a lot of items. It is a good place to buy. They accept CC and my last delivery from them two weeks ago took a total of 7 days from order to my USA address.

Also a AFN thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-seeds-worthwhile.70071/page-107#post-2708068

Yea that's awesome thanks. I'm just sticking to the theory that no-one in a life threatening situation, going through the worst period of their life... who needs medicine should have to buy seed from a Spanish company & roll the dice on wether or not they get a customs letter.

There should be a network of people who send these people free seeds domestically. Since that doesn't yet exist, I'll do it.

:xmas::love::love::love:

Back