Live Stoners Brand new newbie :-) Hi all!

Cancer came knocking at my families door this past year. Several of us got hit. So I decided to take action & start growing medicine at home.

Just finished my first photo period run & now looking on to Autoflowers. I realize they are the future so I want to get started learning now.

If anyone grows strains for those dealing with breast cancer (invasive, estrogen+) & has any tips/suggestions please send them my way. My sister just got out of her first surgery (more to come) & I'd like to grow some strains specific to her needs.

Overall I love this new hobby, love talking to & meeting new folks. Glad to be here, one love yall!
:welcome: to AFN buddy. You've come to the right place. Loads of nice people here and lot's of information to be found.
Sorry to hear about the health issues your family has to endure.
Hearing your story I would suggest a good Indica heavy cultivar. These will aid appetite and work sedative helping with the pain after radiation.

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Cancer came knocking at my families door this past year. Several of us got hit. So I decided to take action & start growing medicine at home.

Just finished my first photo period run & now looking on to Autoflowers. I realize they are the future so I want to get started learning now.

If anyone grows strains for those dealing with breast cancer (invasive, estrogen+) & has any tips/suggestions please send them my way. My sister just got out of her first surgery (more to come) & I'd like to grow some strains specific to her needs.

Overall I love this new hobby, love talking to & meeting new folks. Glad to be here, one love yall!

heya @SFC and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hey! Organic/Soil. I've got Ocean Forest, Happy Frog, Dr. Earth 4-6-3 for top dressing. Mars FC-4800 & a 4x4 tent :thumbsup: But I'm willing to do whatever is necessary.
Some autos can be kinda finicky with OF as it's a bit hot, I use straight HF only. Have used Dr. Earths before with good results. Been moving away from specialized nutes lately in an effort to simplify my grows. Having pretty good results with Osmocote and plain water so far but only on the 2nd grow with that.

Welcome to AFN @SFC . My father passed about 7 yrs ago from aggressive stage 4 and a friend a year and half ago from colon due to Covid. Friend was good til no doctors would see him due to the virus. Father was life long against canna but convinced him to eat a brownie. He said it was a miracle! Heavy opiates and opioids wouldn’t touch his pain where edible made it manageable. I would side with indicas. Look up terpenes and see what the individual qualities of each are. I believe all terpenes have med traits so check which strains have the most of what you are looking for.

heya @SFC and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! This definitely seems like my kind of community.

Welcome to AFN @SFC . My father passed about 7 yrs ago from aggressive stage 4 and a friend a year and half ago from colon due to Covid. Friend was good til no doctors would see him due to the virus. Father was life long against canna but convinced him to eat a brownie. He said it was a miracle! Heavy opiates and opioids wouldn’t touch his pain where edible made it manageable. I would side with indicas. Look up terpenes and see what the individual qualities of each are. I believe all terpenes have med traits so check which strains have the most of what you are looking for.
Sorry for your loss, cancer is such a dick . Glad you were able to talk your dad into it. I've been going through similar conversations & lots of work removing stigma. It's a long unbrainwashing process for a lot of ppl born before 1970-1975 it seems :cool:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! This definitely seems like my kind of community.

Sorry for your loss, cancer is such a dick . Glad you were able to talk your dad into it. I've been going through similar conversations & lots of work removing stigma. It's a long unbrainwashing process for a lot of ppl born before 1970-1975 it seems :cool:
Yes it is… but smoking stacks of cigarettes was perfectly normal! Lol all stems from yellow journalism… so to speak. When dupont? Said they could make whiter paper with trees instead of hemp and the jazz player stigma as “marijuana” was used heavily in their circles. It spreads like a tree from there til the counter culture of the 60s. You’ve prob done the research… dads cancer was super fast, blessing/curse! From diagnosis to passing was less than 6 mos. And he denied chemo and radiation cuz Dr said only a 2-5% chance of survival. Sucks! Either way, smoking is the quickest form of ingestion but I believe edibles are stronger and longer in treatment of pain. Glad you came to AFN! Best site for info and fellowship! Bar none!

Back