Seed Stockers CBG Zerodue [photo]

omnious

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
Purchased a pack of 3 seeds and planted 2 in solo cups, then transplanted to 4 liter coco. 3-4 weeks in veg and today 30 days in bloom. Height 71 cm and if grown in 12 liter, as suggested on Seedstockers' site, she'd outgrow my space. 4 plants there in total.

Vigorous if only one adjective should be used. No problems at all. I took two clones of this one in pic before the flip. They too should be transplanted to bigger pots but no space yet. I'm so impressed of the ease of grow that their Moby Dick will be my next purchase, total opposite in terms of thc :biggrin: Very curious about the effect of CBG.

full

full

(Bloom 30 again / accidental wipe of a folder):

Yesterday was bloom day 53. I'll give it one more week and start the dry. All easy still, seems to drink less.
full

full

@omnious Really nice work my friend :thumbsup:

I assume you have now harvested this pure CBG lady?

Kind regards :cheers:

Indeed! Harvested 5 days later so at 58.
30 g dry in 4 liter coco bucket.
Under 2 different Mars Hydro leds; "blurple" most of the time and few last weeks "sun light", both around 150 watts. No training.

Grows really well. Cloning is easy. And for thc variety, to get the same growth pattern and speed, I should go for BCN Critical?
Big plus for not giving any odor during growth, makes life so much easier :D In a jar deep earthy musk, though.

Buds are not rock hard or fluffy but spongy.
Thick and plentiful vapor, taste of lavender.
Effect is whole body relaxation, increases appetite, wipes away nausea. Calm sleepy feel.

full

full

full

Back