Indoor christmas DAY!!! tree CHOPING

fro77

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
hey guys its a wonder chrismas for me today was the day iv ben planing for 4 a long time.

i woke up this morning and got my saw out and gave my 6 trees the chop.

i have

1 easy ryder
1 blue diesel
2 sweet cheese
2 jack47

let me start of with this im am very impressed with sweet seeds. the jack47 and sweet cheese r the most christle covered trees i have ever seen and the smell is just outrages.

it is day 73 for thees babies

had 3 grown in my closet the other 3 in the shower
600 watt cool tubes both rooms.
carbon filter
fans
all grown with the complete fox farms

here is the thread i started with you can look at older pics and more info on this thread i stop using it do to the site bieng down for so long and none of my pics worked.

https://www.autoflower.org/f5/showe...r-sweetcheese-bluediesel-jack-47-a-14355.html

i used a good amount of feed with fox farms thru the grow i think all plants got really big 4 autos. i used grow big at day 15 then tigerbloom and open seaseme at day 30 then day 40 used beastie bloom with a little grow big. then day 45-60 used chaching. then flushed.

i cut all my fan leaves on day 70 letting the last 3 days get light all thru the plant.
last 24 hours i leFT THEM in the dark

all are going to be hung whole plant style for prolly 5 days

im going to be posting pics and trying to label them so all pics will prolly take a little while thanks for reading and leave some feed back

thanks palls and galls chrismas chop 037.jpg

Last edited:
here few pics think this was up to day 25

wiener 140.jpgwiener 147.jpggrow 010.jpg

this is the easy ryder it was about ten percent amber today at chop this plant bloomed first i think this is huge for a easyryder its 3foot ten iches i gessing close to 2 ounces on this plant. pics are from day 40-73 its smells reall fruity its the buds are covered in thc but the leaves are not that covered i will let you know how much i get in week or 2

chrismas chop 015.jpgchrismas chop 027.jpgchrismas chop 026.jpgdec 7 001.jpgdec 7 002.jpg

this is the closet wich holds jack47 far left middle sweet cheese far right easy ryder. fist pics are around day 45 and last 2 pics are today at b4 choppy

dec 3rd 030.jpgdec 3rd 003.jpgchrismas chop 017.jpgchrismas chop 018.jpg

this is shower held one jack47 the smaller pheno of the 2 the smallest plant
and one hemalayabluediesel and one sweetcheese.

dec 3rd 006.jpgdec 3rd 005.jpgchrismas chop 019.jpgchrismas chop 020.jpg

this is the bigger jack47 this is the most crystal covered plant of them all is is just recked with thc it smells so sweet and citrus its sticky as hunny.
it was so much bigger then the other jack47 just goes to show you diffent pheno type. its about 3half foot tall. def gna do this 1 again thanks sweet seeds for this 1

day 40 autos 010.jpgdec 3rd 015.jpgdec 3rd 019.jpgchrismas chop 008.jpgchrismas chop 023.jpgchrismas chop 024.jpg

this is the smaller jack47 same super bud but much smaller maybe 0z of this 1
i calld this the football tree it so compact and just got packed with bud buy the end. its only a foot tall

dec 3rd 011.jpgdec 3rd 012.jpgdec 3rd 014.jpgchrismas chop 028.jpgchrismas chop 039.jpg

this is one of the sweet cheeses it is just what is says the sweet cheese its sweet and covered in goodness its about 3half foot prolly gna get a little over a oz i took a little bud early of this dryd it and it is the best tasting stuff ever.

dec 3rd 010.jpgchrismas chop 010.jpgchrismas chop 021.jpgchrismas chop 022.jpg

this is the other sweet cheese they are just alike but this one grew out sideways and has ben proped up with a shot glass from wen it was little. prolly get oz and half of this.

dec 3rd 015.jpgdec 3rd 016.jpgdec 3rd 017.jpgdec 3rd 019.jpgchrismas chop 006.jpgchrismas chop 033.jpgchrismas chop 034.jpg

have the blue diesel still to do i will do it a bit later. hope you enjoyed eny questions feel free.

Back