Medium: soil
Light : hlg550 V2
Pot size : 12 litre
Total pots in tray: 16(sog)
Area 1.2 x 1.2 metre

First picture at Day 14
20181108_232248_001.jpg

That looks very good man, for now.
But wow, how are you planning to keep this under control until harvest?

I grow in trays just like you, same size, but usually not more than 4 plants in a tray and even then it can get tight, especially with a strain like CC.
Another couple of weeks and this will be a tangled mess I think, unless some serious pruning is done. Better yet remove half the plants

That looks very good man, for now.
But wow, how are you planning to keep this under control until harvest?

I grow in trays just like you, same size, but usually not more than 4 plants in a tray and even then it can get tight, especially with a strain like CC.
Another couple of weeks and this will be a tangled mess I think, unless some serious pruning is done. Better yet remove half the plants

I have done some heavy defoliation , will post pics soon. You are right they are pretty tight but I got to them in right time.

31 days from sprout heavy defoliation been done, they reacted well will be posting more soon

Also they are full strength nutes

Going against the myth to see the result.

Attachments

• 20181127_003504.jpg
    20181127_003504.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 259
31 days from sprout heavy defoliation been done, they reacted well will be posting more soon

Also they are full strength nutes

Going against the myth to see the result.
I think you need to ask a mod to move this thread. I just stumbled across it in the smoke reports section. Definitely looking forward to the smoke report from this grow too!!!

Back