Sweet Seeds Come one Come all its THE LAB VS SWAMP in a Grow Off SWEET SEED STYLE

Which is the Best Sweet Seeds Red Poison Grown in a 44oz. Cup (70Days)

• [url=https://www.autoflower.net/forums/attachments/f142/280301d1381000104-come-one-come-all-its-lab-

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • [url=https://www.autoflower.net/forums/attachments/f142/283462d1381715228-come-one-come-all-its-lab-

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • [url=https://www.autoflower.net/forums/attachments/f142/277796d1380394000-come-one-come-all-its-lab-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Juliet ...please add in the bad ass info for the red poison .
In the catalogue could u copy and paste that fabulous Shot of the lady we trying to duplicate....

Oh yeah...that fabulous Red Poison
..im was puffing this ganja too early ..

If the Sweet Guyss don't Mind ..can we get the thread all dressed fancy fancy too ...as New live Action ..

Ok it can only be for Sweets
yeah better MOJO there ...any sweet in a 44oz Cup ..

The sweet lollipops ...
I feel like a kid ..
Lol

Last edited:
Not Musturd I want too! He was working it for me. :woohoo:

Ohhhhh ....haha. Ok ...
Yes please!!!!!

Yes indeed yes indeed ...
We got a Big one ...
Oh shit ...Ma bad !!!

Now this has gotten fun !!!!
What have we begun!!!!

Thanks for having me! I can't wait to get this one going!

I'm just kidding but it sounds like fun!...ready...set...growwwwww!

I was kinda wondering why ud change ur style of rather fat ass Ladies bro ...
We gonna have some chunky munky ladies. ...

it would be a style change for sure LOL but no time to play I should be finishing my 'lot' by late oct. then I need to take a break!..... the storehouse will be plentyful for quite awhile now if someone were to say let's do a 5 gal bucket grow I might reconcider my early retirement .....NOT!..I'll sit back and watch thinking about you guys while smoking my dark devil! and black cream (and thai, cheese, mataro blue, one light one plant, big devil, gnomo auto, cream mandrin, and red poison) did I say red poison? wow I just rememberd I started one already (in a 5 gal bucket) good luck to all! :wiz:
can it be a 44oz cup 'hydro' grow? if that's even possible!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it can be done ..
Oh man u got a mind I can dig I'll pm ya summn I was thinking making a scheme for but this will be interesting mm.....
The only thing is I put peat into help a lil moisture well and we know peat...but there alot of holes throught the cup and a very good dry out range cause I was pondering keeping her fed good for a few hours during bloom ...
Since I work I can't be dumping in her all day. .
But summn was thought of ..
Courtesy of Drugs Inc Vegas ...just a amino aqua grow ..no extra root space ..

have you done a dwc yet ..if I had the time I'd give it a try ...44oz cup dwc...hmmm ya never know what I'll do! I have one seed left if I can get it to germ I may want to get in still.... I'll go get my a 44oz cup and see what I'm working with

Back