Dinafem-Mark

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
banner-dinafem-728x90.jpg

Hello all :thumbsup:

I'm sure many of you have seen or even participated in a Solo Cup Challenge before. The idea is not new but this is the first time we are running our own competition and what better place to do the first ever Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge than on our favourite Autoflowering forum :pass:

The concept is to grow a strain soley in the Solo Cup, The roots must be contained in the container and can not be used as a net pot for hydro style grows.

We will be supplying 20 members with 3 seeds each and the strain we have selected for this challenge will be

Auto Cookies :thumbsup:

dinafem-cookies-auto-oficial-5479_660x990.jpg

https://www.dinafem.org/en/cookies-autoflowering/

@Mossy has been helping me with a few fine details and this is what we have come up with rule wise :thumbsup:

Simple Rules for Dinafem Solo Cup Competition.

[HASHTAG]#Dinafem[/HASHTAG] is offering 20 Sponsored Seed places in return for completed Grow Diaries in the Dinafem Solo Cup section.

Sponsored Growers will complete a Minimum of 1 weekly photo update for the duration of their Grow.

Competition will run from August 2019 to Jan 2020.

Germination and Final photo must include a piece of paper with the Code:

We Love Dinafem; User Name and Strain Name.

Winner will be decided by Member Poll Jan 2020.

Priority on the Sponsored Seed places will be given to Growers who already have a completed [HASHTAG]#Dinafem[/HASHTAG] grow diary in the [HASHTAG]#Dinafem[/HASHTAG] section and the AFN Test Team.

Anyone with their own [HASHTAG]#Dinafem[/HASHTAG] seed can join in and be included in the final poll if they complete the weekly photo updates...

We will be getting a dedicated sub-forum created for this competition. This way the diaries will be easy to find and not clog up the main forum :thumbsup:

If you qualify and would like to be considered for the free seeds on offer (20 member's with potential to expand) please put your name down in this thread. We will give it 7-10 day's and pick the member's . We will then look to expand this to more AFN member's if the interest is there :pass:

As soon as we have the selected members we will get the seeds out so members have them before the start day of August 1st. You do not have to start on this date but you must be finished by January 2nd 2020.

Winners will be announced/selected by January 31st 2020 :thumbsup:

Of course we will be offering a prize for this epic bit of community fun but I'm keeping quiet about that until a little later. Let's say 3 members will be very happy with what we are going to be offering :thumbsup:

Let's do this! @Mossy are you ready?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

LINK FOR AUTO COOKIES..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all [emoji106]

I'm sure many of you have seen or even participated in a Solo Cup Challenge before. The idea is not new but this is the first time we are running our own competition and what better place to do the first ever Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge than on our favourite Autoflowering forum :pass:

The concept is to grow a strain soley in the Solo Cup, The roots must be contained in the container and can not be used as a net pot for hydro style grows.

We will be supplying 20 members with 3 seeds each and the strain we have selected for this challenge will be

Auto Cookies [emoji106]

View attachment 1070619

@Mossy has been helping me with a few fine details and this is what we have come up with rule wise [emoji106]

Simple Rules for Dinafem Solo Cup Competition.

[HASHTAG]#Dinafem[/HASHTAG] is offering 20 Sponsored Seed places in return for completed Grow Diaries in the Dinafem Solo Cup section.

Sponsored Growers will complete a Minimum of 1 weekly photo update for the duration of their Grow.

Competition will run from August 2019 to Jan 2020.

Germination and Final photo must include a piece of paper with the Code:

We Love Dinafem; User Name and Strain Name.

Winner will be decided by Member Poll Jan 2020.

Priority on the Sponsored Seed places will be given to Growers who already have a completed [HASHTAG]#Dinafem[/HASHTAG] grow diary in the [HASHTAG]#Dinafem[/HASHTAG] section and the AFN Test Team.

Anyone with their own [HASHTAG]#Dinafem[/HASHTAG] seed can join in and be included in the final poll if they complete the weekly photo updates...

We will be getting a dedicated sub-forum created for this competition. This way the diaries will be easy to find and not clog up the main forum [emoji106]

If you qualify and would like to be considered for the free seeds on offer (20 member's with potential to expand) please put your name down in this thread. We will give it 7-10 day's and pick the member's . We will then look to expand this to more AFN member's if the interest is there :pass:

As soon as we have the selected members we will get the seeds out so members have them before the start day of August 1st. You do not have to start on this date but you must be finished by January 2nd 2020.

Winners will be announced/selected by January 31st 2020 [emoji106]

Of course we will be offering a prize for this epic bit of community fun but I'm keeping quiet about that until a little later. Let's say 3 members will be very happy with what we are going to be offering [emoji106]

Let's do this! @Mossy are you ready?

All the best :bong:

Mark..
If i could get in on this it is perfect timing for me . Will be back from vacation and ready to rock . Oh and shoyld have my 4 qb132 light built by then at 240 watts

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ick-critical-and-quick-kush-by-dinafem.71663/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back