nice job with her my friend also to anyone else the comp ends tomoz
Thanks mate :d5: definitely cut it close, but we got there, just :crying:

Well the 1st Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge on AFN is over and I'm totally blown away. As most of you know this was started as a bit of community fun and it's turned into one of, if not the best competition I've been privileged to watch :pass:

You've all done amazing work which is not going to make the judging easy (first world problem):crying:

We will announce the 3 main prize winners on the last day of January (The 31st) and we are offering 3 more prizes for the top 3 picture's which @St. Tom has been kindly arranging :bighug:

Well done to everyone. It's trully been a blast :pass:

Let the 10 day countdown commence :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Well the 1st Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge on AFN is over and I'm totally blown away. As most of you know this was started as a bit of community fun and it's turned into one of, if not the best competition I've been privileged to watch :pass:

You've all done amazing work which is not going to make the judging easy (first world problem):crying:

We will announce the 3 main prize winners on the last day of January (The 31st) and we are offering 3 more prizes for the top 3 picture's which @St. Tom has been kindly arranging :bighug:

Well done to everyone. It's trully been a blast :pass:

Let the 10 day countdown commence :cheers:

Mark..
Big thanks to my good man @Zamnesia Battle for getting this new system up and running he deserves a lot of the credit for the poll

He deserves a lot of respect and credit brother :pass:

@Zamnesia Battle has put in some serious work behind the scenes :thumbsup:

Thanks dude :bighug:

Mark..
Big thanks to @Zamnesia Battle , @Dinafem-Mark , @St. Tom for everything you guys have done and continue to do, don't know how you do it but it's much more than appreciated. I really enjoyed this and the 2liter soda bottle one , wink wink Mark think that would be cool to see. Glad everyone had fun and greatly appreciated being chosen, very exciting to have companies like dinafem doing grow offs it's very neat and a great way for the company to get real growers opinions aswell as how they grow

the poll is complete 1st st.tom with 21 votes 2nd @Splitty37 with 18 votes and joint 3rd is @Mañ'O'Green and @Only1Sky so a big congratulations all around and thanks for all the people who voted

1st st.tom.jpg

2nd splitty37.jpg

joint 3r only1sky.png

joint 3rd manofgreen.png

Back