the poll is complete 1st st.tom with 21 votes 2nd @Splitty37 with 18 votes and joint 3rd is @Mañ'O'Green and @Only1Sky so a big congratulations all around and thanks for all the people who voted

1st st.tom.jpg

2nd splitty37.jpg

joint 3r only1sky.png

joint 3rd manofgreen.png
Chuffed with 2nd! :yay:
Well done everyone and special thanks to @Dinafem-Mark and Dinafem for putting on a cracking competition! Already looking forward to the next one! Have a smashing weekend all! :cheers:

Bravo all. Thanks a bunch to @St. Tom for the huge effort as unofficial ring-leader and cat herder. And of course a big thank you to @Dinafem-Mark for the sponsorship and constant encouragement. Its amazing what can be done in a solo cup.

Bravo all. Thanks a bunch to @St. Tom for the huge effort as unofficial ring-leader and cat herder. And of course a big thank you to @Dinafem-Mark for the sponsorship and constant encouragement. Its amazing what can be done in a solo cup.
Sky send mark your address and info tell him it's for the solo cup contest

So whats next @Dinafem-Mark :smoking:

Stay tuned on that mate :pass:

We will get something new going soon and all being well the 2nd Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge will return mid 2020 :pass:

I've got new strains dropping soon in Auto form so that's 1 thing to look forward to :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

We will get something new going soon and all being well the 2nd Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge will return mid 2020 :pass:

I've got new strains dropping soon in Auto form so that's 1 thing to look forward to :thumbsup:

Mark..
absolute legend mate :bighug::worship:

Mark..
Great job to the winners not that we all arnt but thanks goes out to dinafem for doing this and of course all the people behind the scenes. Anyway you say there is a new auto coming? Is there more than one any hints as to wat it is and I'm excited to hear that.

Back