Sweet Seeds Come one Come all its THE LAB VS SWAMP in a Grow Off SWEET SEED STYLE

Which is the Best Sweet Seeds Red Poison Grown in a 44oz. Cup (70Days)

• [url=https://www.autoflower.net/forums/attachments/f142/280301d1381000104-come-one-come-all-its-lab-

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • [url=https://www.autoflower.net/forums/attachments/f142/283462d1381715228-come-one-come-all-its-lab-

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • [url=https://www.autoflower.net/forums/attachments/f142/277796d1380394000-come-one-come-all-its-lab-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can.Agree 10 times....
I have Anudda Seed I think it will Be large ifshe lets me...
Poppa turds Is Awesome !!!!

I dropped 3 more sweets . Black cream, dark devil and cream caramel. Cream caramel kicked my ass a while back during a grow. Its payback time.:ama:

Dam that was too close lol nice comp!the end was like the Kentucky derby lol:Cushty::slap:Way to go The LAB squeaks out a win!Great JOB Romeo!..We know you can grow ya ass off swamp..keep ya head up!"in my tupac voice !" lolThat RP is some good tasteing stuff and the color is crazy..wish it would get darker cuz its almost Halloween colors lol mine smells of grapes!

Wow what a race.....Great job. :Coolio:

Congrats Romeo. :High 5:

:peace:

Holy shit that was close. Thanks bunches guys:hug: This was fun for sure. Hell it changed the way I'm growing.

Mississ and Swamp:grat::grat::grat::grat: You two had me working my ass off on that plant. Fierce warriors you are:ama: Much respect for both of ya. Maybe someday y'all might tell me how you got them so purple.:brow:

Again?

I dropped 3 more sweets . Black cream, dark devil and cream caramel. Cream caramel kicked my ass a while back during a grow. Its payback time.:ama:

Super load that soil with Cal.Mag

:dance2: :bow: :woohoo: :bow: :dance2:
Bro-Me-O!! Bro-Me-O!! Bro-Me-O!!
*whew* Drama in the finish, as the Mississ fires up the after-burners and almost jets by! :yoinks: ......Congrad's Bromeo! :High 5: -Way to do it "fffreeaky" style! :KISS:Mz. Jule's, thanks for MC'ing :hug:...when we gonna see you in action?! :brow:​
Suck a tasty strain. Pre cure sample was very trippy.
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif
<-- :roflcry: Freudian slip?? ....Yes! I'm surprised there isn't more "body' in the buzz, at least not yet,...the high is excellent, pretty balanced, and very potent! I got, what, a couple weeks cure so far,... the nature of the buzz hasn't changed, but aromatics have improved some, and she hits a bit harder! Another couple-few weeks and I'll post an official report....
:head: Bully! Bully! Another round we say! :head: It was a pleasure to watch it all; each of you has a very different methodology, but not so very much that it becomes an apple-to-oranges comparison... folks watching and learning how you go about things can glean excellent tips and info, and apply it to their own grows with some sense of compatibility... :thumbs: :wiz: :karma Cloud:
:smoke:.....now, the restless rabble-rousers in the peanut gallery call for the :No:-avatars to be displayed! :WTF: :roflcry:​

Is that a statistical tie. :Cushty:

Back