Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

this is gonna be a no till grow with earthworms and a living cover crop.
@WildBill my man! Can you give us a rundown on your media/soil mix? I think I know from other threads but it would nice to have it in this one too. :pass:

@WildBill my man! Can you give us a rundown on your media/soil mix? I think I know from other threads but it would nice to have it in this one too. :pass:
It really hasn't changed much. Couple things added and changes slightly.
All the media in the 4x4 and 2x4 tents is on its second run.
Everything's based on 10 gallon increments when adding to the tote.
10 gallons is a good amount to get to the proper moisture level easily.
All water used to hydrate the media is composed of compost tea. Molasses and my FFJ was used in the compost tea to feed the microbes
A tablespoon of amino acids was added for each gallon and then the remainder of my wettable micos was added to the tea after brewing.
10 gallons of the media into the tote, brought up to proper moisture level, amendments added to the top, then all mixed together.
Final 10 gallons was added, amendments added evenly along the top, and wetted in to the proper moisture level. The last thing was to sprinkle bokashi all over the top.

10 gallons of media
2 1/2 cups of craft blend
2 cups of volcanic tuft
2 cups of Humichar
3 cups of organic chicken laying crumble
1 Cup of thorvin kelp
4 cups of my earthworm castings
I've stopped adding compost to my media when I'm cooking it. It will get plenty of compost when growing as top dressing
I let it cook like that for about 6 days. With the temperatures we've been having, the bacteria went absolutely nuts and the tote heated up very very nicely.

And the first round of seeds are in the water. 8 girls in this round!

The 4x4 lineup of girls
It's an all Twenty20 tent!
In the left rear it's Knows Candy!
And she'll be growing in a Grassroots living Earth 20 gallon pot,

In the Right rear it's Strawberry Biscotti
And she'll be growing in a Rain Science 15 gallon bag.

In the left front, it's Chic-lit!
And she'll be growing in a Rain Science 15 gallon bag.

In the right front, it's Vidamints!
And she'll be growing in a Grassroots living Earth 20 gallon pot,

The 2X4 tent line up
All girls will be in Earthbox Jrs.
Walter White
Aunt Ginny's Elixir
Rucu Cucu................Seedstockers

The 2.3x2.3 tent with the Mars Hydro TS1000 I won.
Mac N Crack ................Seedstockers Will be ran in a three gallon Rain Science bag
Bloodstone Reg Auto With three plantings per three gallon Rain Science bag for a total of four bags. I will be looking for the best physically male and female and hopefully I'll have the pheno with more of a olive color in the leaves. This will be in a separate germination. Once all the others are in their pots, I will drop seeds.

Seeds were dropped at noon yesterday. 6:00 AM check, Tiny Tails starting to show.:headbang:

Last edited:
Well all seeds are planted in sitting in the tents!
I planted 15 Bloodstone. I guess I miss counted on my seeds or dropped one, so I had one extra jiffy pot. Instead of breaking out another Bloodstone, I just dropped a Linda seeds Northern Lights auto.
Sorry about the crappy pictures, I didn't notice that my lens was dirty.

I'll start off with the Mars hydro 2.3 x 2.3 tent with the new Mars hydro TS1000 I won. It'll be 50 watts down from the HLG that was in it the last grow. Hopefully it will do well. There are 13 Bloodstones in that tent.

IMG_20230902_180906785.jpg
IMG_20230902_180918349.jpg
IMG_20230902_180936655.jpg

In the 2 x 4 tent, There are two Bloodstones in the odd pots.
IMG_20230902_181047980_HDR.jpg

Here's baby Walter
IMG_20230902_181105011.jpg

In the 4 by 4 tint is where I put the Linda seeds Northern Lights auto

IMG_20230902_181308021.jpg

And here is baby And here is baby Knows Candy.
IMG_20230902_181219721.jpg

And we are off like a dirty shirt on this grow! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Well all seeds are planted in sitting in the tents!
I planted 15 Bloodstone. I guess I miss counted on my seeds or dropped one, so I had one extra jiffy pot. Instead of breaking out another Bloodstone, I just dropped a Linda seeds Northern Lights auto.
Sorry about the crappy pictures, I didn't notice that my lens was dirty.

I'll start off with the Mars hydro 2.3 x 2.3 tent with the new Mars hydro TS1000 I won. It'll be 50 watts down from the HLG that was in it the last grow. Hopefully it will do well. There are 13 Bloodstones in that tent.

View attachment 1628850View attachment 1628851View attachment 1628852

In the 2 x 4 tent, There are two Bloodstones in the odd pots.
View attachment 1628857
Here's baby Walter
View attachment 1628858

In the 4 by 4 tint is where I put the Linda seeds Northern Lights auto

View attachment 1628860

And here is baby And here is baby Knows Candy.
View attachment 1628859

And we are off like a dirty shirt on this grow! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
lots of seeds mate.

Germination
Chic-lit is up and unfurled!

I'm worried about my Last Vidamints. I can see some plant action but it looks like roots. we'll see if she can pop her head up. Twenty20 Is having a sale this week in so I guess I'd better take advantage of it and get some more anyway.
I KNOW her meds work!

Nice thread, Bill. I'll be watching along as I always read some good methods and tips from you.
I'll try to share as much as possible of exactly what I will be doing. I'll be doing a few different things during this grow two tests to see if I can improve.

Back