Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

And the first round of seeds are in the water. 8 girls in this round!

The 4x4 lineup of girls
It's an all Twenty20 tent!
In the left rear it's Knows Candy!
And she'll be growing in a Grassroots living Earth 20 gallon pot,

In the Right rear it's Chic-lit!
And she'll be growing in a Rain Science 15 gallon bag.

In the left front, it's Strawberry Biscotti!
And she'll be growing in a Rain Science 15 gallon bag.

In the right front, it's Vidamints!
And she'll be growing in a Grassroots living Earth 20 gallon pot,

The 2X4 tent line up
All girls will be in Earthbox Jrs.
Walter White
Aunt Ginny's Elixir
Rucu Cucu................Seedstockers

The 2.3x2.3 tent with the Mars Hydro TS1000 I won.
Mac N Crack ................Seedstockers Will be ran in a three gallon Rain Science bag
Bloodstone Reg Auto With three plantings per three gallon Rain Science bag for a total of four bags. I will be looking for the best physically male and female and hopefully I'll have the pheno with more of a olive color in the leaves. This will be in a separate germination. Once all the others are in their pots, I will drop seeds.

Seeds were dropped at noon yesterday. 6:00 AM check, Tiny Tails starting to show.:headbang:
:pop:Hopefully some great germ rates on the Bloodstone. The olive leaf ( turns black ) phenos are N sensitive, even with organics. Less is more.

:pop:Hopefully some great germ rates on the Bloodstone. The olive leaf ( turns black ) phenos are N sensitive, even with organics. Less is more.
They were a wee bit slow in cracking, but I think they should do fine. Should have Shaken them in the sandpaper rolled up a bit longer.
Thanks for the info on the nitrogen sensitivity. I'll probably leave out the back guano as top dressing. Media is not really hot, so I don't expect any problems, but we are talking about cannabis.

They were a wee bit slow in cracking, but I think they should do fine. Should have Shaken them in the sandpaper rolled up a bit longer.
Thanks for the info on the nitrogen sensitivity. I'll probably leave out the back guano as top dressing. Media is not really hot, so I don't expect any problems, but we are talking about cannabis.
whether it’s Blackstone, Bloodstone or any of the early dragons, the black leaf trait IME makes them slightly more touchy. Worth the effort….

I bought a worm bin From Uncle Jim's Wormfarm. I got this one because of its size and where I can put it. I've had it in the living room to keep it nice and cool and also isolated to make sure there were no bad bugs. It's been established now for three weeks and the worms are growing like crazy!
I have a bunch of adults with "rings" showing on them. Just for testing, I bought a three month supply of their food. I'm mixing it with the material from making FFJ. They went nuts for that! They devastated a big avocado. So now they're working on the second one. It's crazy to see the feeding and sex orgy going on underneath the avocados!
Hot-frog-essential-living-composter-green.jpeg

HF-LC4000v2-PUR_41-scaled.jpg

In the second picture you can see how the worms would get to the second section. When they fill up the first one. I'll will put the top one on and put the food on top to draw them in. I'll give it a week or so for them to migrate and then swap it out.

One of the things I was worried about was how well the lid fits. It fits extremely tight and no worms can get out. One of the other worm bins on his site had repo founding variables over a large group of peoplerts of the lid not fitting well and worms getting out.
When I make a sprouted seed tea with barley, They will get to feed on the solid material. They absolutely love that!

When the girls get established well in the 4 X4 tent, I'll find a bunch of adults and distribute them between the four pots. Probably in about two to three weeks. With as quick as they are eating and growing, I'm sure I'll have a bunch of cocoons in the media by then.

I bought a worm bin From Uncle Jim's Wormfarm. I got this one because of its size and where I can put it. I've had it in the living room to keep it nice and cool and also isolated to make sure there were no bad bugs. It's been established now for three weeks and the worms are growing like crazy!
I have a bunch of adults with "rings" showing on them. Just for testing, I bought a three month supply of their food. I'm mixing it with the material from making FFJ. They went nuts for that! They devastated a big avocado. So now they're working on the second one. It's crazy to see the feeding and sex orgy going on underneath the avocados!
Hot-frog-essential-living-composter-green.jpeg

HF-LC4000v2-PUR_41-scaled.jpg

In the second picture you can see how the worms would get to the second section. When they fill up the first one. I'll will put the top one on and put the food on top to draw them in. I'll give it a week or so for them to migrate and then swap it out.

One of the things I was worried about was how well the lid fits. It fits extremely tight and no worms can get out. One of the other worm bins on his site had repo founding variables over a large group of peoplerts of the lid not fitting well and worms getting out.
When I make a sprouted seed tea with barley, They will get to feed on the solid material. They absolutely love that!

When the girls get established well in the 4 X4 tent, I'll find a bunch of adults and distribute them between the four pots. Probably in about two to three weeks. With as quick as they are eating and growing, I'm sure I'll have a bunch of cocoons in the media by then.
Fancy fancy.......:thumbsup:

I just use totes, and feed them by amending the topsoil with leafy veggies and Bananas.
:pass:

Fancy fancy.......:thumbsup:

I just use totes, and feed them by amending the topsoil with leafy veggies and Bananas.
:pass:
Yeah, that's what I've done in the past since growing canna. This purchase is purely for the size and where I can keep it at a decent temperature all year long. And it just makes it easier when you're ready to harvest one section.
At my old farm, I used old claw foot bathtubs buried in the ground and in my little shed. It just took a little bit better moisture management with feeding with it not having a drain. Buried in the ground helped keep the temperature moderated and I did keep the area around it watered a little.

*Well, it's all a dang mixed bag today!

In the2x4 tent, I have no idea why my two Meph girls are still so tiny! Walter White was the first up!!!!!
IMG_20230906_071642684.jpg

Aunt Ginny's Elixir Is acting the same way!
IMG_20230906_071645492.jpg

One of the Bloodstone is doing fine! :headbang:

IMG_20230906_071638205.jpg

@BCBudlady
Bloodstone Germ rate is doing good!
As far as Bloodstone goes, I'm gonna work with whatever germinates.
IMG_20230906_071723094.jpg
IMG_20230906_071728239.jpg
IMG_20230906_071731747.jpg
IMG_20230906_071734894.jpg
IMG_20230906_071738806.jpg

In the 4X4 tent
Knows Candy and Chic-lit are doing just fine!
Knows Candy
IMG_20230906_072418541.jpg

Chic-lit

IMG_20230906_072411245.jpg

Linda Seeds Northern Lights

IMG_20230906_072400213_HDR.jpg

Still no show from Strawberry Biscotti, Vidamints, Rucu Cucu and Mac N Crack.
Vidamints will be here Saturday and I will drop her in water as soon as I get her.
Strawberry Biscotti, Rucu Cucu and Mac N Crack Will get dropped in water today and as soon as they are cracked, I'm just going to direct plant.

It's a good day so far! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Got up two minutes before my alarm went off at five a m......................kinda like my working days!
Ripping on the swordfish and drinking my coffee.............. The day was looking good!
Finish my first cup of coffee and made another and then went into the grow room. The three seeds I had put in soaking were ready, so they got planted! Another Bloodstone popped above the surface!!!! Currently, it's 12 out of 15.

What-Time-Is-It.gif

I will be shaking
Elephant
and Jean-O's CBD Haze.
I'm gonna break out the bong and hit each one after getting the shake done on each.
I think what I'm gonna do with both is combine them. Then I'll take that hash, decarb, and then I'm just gonna infuse it in MCT oil.
The biggest reason I want to do that is for Charlotte, my Vet friend's Mother-in-law's baby sister.
Reports from them are very positive in relieving her pain and helping her sleep.
She's very much overweight, so this will be a much healthier option, than the coconut oil.

I might steal away several grams of CBD haze to squish.
:eyebrows:

Wow! Excellent quality hash from Elephant. I haven't smoked any yet but I made a little baby Temple ball in about 5 minutes.
I'm starting to see a trend with these one-to-one THC/CBD girls. I'm seeing a bit more resinous hash from these kind of girls. Vidamints was extremely resinous and greasy. It really showed when ya squished her.
CBD Haze is next on the lineup. She did okay in the last run. I don't think she showed her best with the problem I had with gnats early on.

Back