Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Alright, everything is done. CBD Haze is a bit too wet to play with in making a baby temple ball.
I think I got a decent result with the plants that I had.
I'm waiting on a more in depth report on how she was using the oil and when.
I have 1000ml of MCT oil.
Here's what I got to work with. Those are the smaller Tupperware freezer containers. They are about equal in the amount.
Elephant is the lighter hash.
IMG_20230907_202044940.jpg

Here's the baby Temple ball!
IMG_20230907_182844617.jpg

Vidamints was extremely resinous and greasy. I
I grew Vidamints 2 years ago and the buds were one of the most greasy and/or stickiest of cultivars I've grown. She would jam my grinder with her gummy resin. She was a great pain killer. The only thing I didn't care for was she had a strong menthol terpene/flavanoid taste (vape user only), which I didn't like---but that's just my personal taste. I would have liked to press her into rosin but I was not into rosin at the time.
Wishing you well in your explorations✌️

I grew Vidamints 2 years ago and the buds were one of the most greasy and/or stickiest of cultivars I've grown. She would jam my grinder with her gummy resin. She was a great pain killer. The only thing I didn't care for was she had a strong menthol terpene/flavanoid taste (vape user only), which I didn't like---but that's just my personal taste. I would have liked to press her into rosin but I was not into rosin at the time.
Wishing you well in your explorations✌️
I guess there is a pheno with menthol terps! My rosin has no menthol flavor to it all. It definitely is a good pain reliever!
Yeah extremely sticky, when she was heavily in the flower and I had to do something to her, I would have to wash my arms to get the sticky junk in off my Arm hair! :crying:
Thanks for the well wishings!

Strawberry Biscotti, Rucu Cucu and Mac N Crack are all above ground, only Strawberry Biscotti is not fully unfurled.
I mixed up some BAS Rootwise in a few gallons of water and brewed it for two hours. After the brewing, I added Kelp extract at .5 grams per gallon and a dash of Surfactant
All pots got thoroughly inoculated with Rootwise, concentrating mainly around the root zone by spreading outwards.
It was time to feed the worms. They have made. quick work of the avocados. They got a mixture of the following ingredients: Worm chow, volcanic tuft for the grit, leftover material From making FFJ and and a little bit of Thorvin Kelp. I cut another avocado and have him put it in there also.

Germination on Mack N Crack and RUCU CUCU
I gave Strawberry Biscotti until early this morning to unfurl on her own with her little helmet head. I popped it off quite easily this morning, but she really hasn't unfurled income to life yet. If she's not fully unfurled by the morning, I'm just going to drop another damn seed!:face::fire:

The SeedStocker girls are up and doing quite nicely.

The 2X4 tent
100_0854.JPG

With still nothing from Mars Hydro on my dimmer switch after paying for the shipping, I pulled the dinner from my other Mars light . The light just needed lowering in output. That was part of the problem of my two tiny Meph girls. I said part because the others didn't get affected the same way . Has to be genetics. Exact same media and everything.

Aunt Jeannie's Elixir
100_0855.JPG

Walter White
100_0856.JPG

Rucu Cucu
100_0859.JPG

Bloodstone

100_0857.JPG
100_0858.JPG

2.3X2.3 Mars tent with the Mars Hydro TS1000

The little light is quite surprising! I have the light mounted as high as I can get in the tent. At this stage it's nowhere near fully turned up. Measuring the PPFD on this light reveals an absolute dead nuts even coverage. Less than 10 points difference in any area. That's pretty damn good! It really surprised the hell out of me.
And seemingly, unlike my other two Mars Hydro Lights, So far it hadn't squatted the girls. Maybe there is less blue in this light. Anyway, I'm very happy with it! We'll see what the girls do during this run. Although I am fairly sure that this light will become my new mom and clone light after this run.
@Marshydro
To our Mars Hydro Light representative: I'm sorry I didn't do an "unboxing" of sorts. When I opened the box and took a look at the light, I knew it was gonna be a very simple install. I only used the light itself, the light/driver assy. With the Hangers from the other light already there, it took less five minutes to get the thing installed and adjusted that was checked with a PAR meter!!!

Well, the only thing in this tent that is not Mars, is the exhaust fan and carbon filter and circulation fan. I think the complete kit with this light and tent and fans, would be the perfect combo for the beginner to start off with and get their toes wet.
All the girls in the tent are doing quite well! @BCBudlady ..... Looks like it's gonna be 13 out of 15 germed!

Bloodstone in semi orgy pots
100_0860.JPG

Mack N Crack
100_0861.JPG

4X4 tent
Chic-lit........ doing fine!
100_0863.JPG

Knows Candy

I think she's getting ready to kick things into high gear!

100_0864.JPG

And this is Linda seeds Northern Lights. One of the local veterans that I'm helping said northern lights was his absolute favorite. That was after I'd already planted everything and planned everything out. So I told him I would plant him one and it would be all his. I would call him when I'm gonna cut her and he would do the drying. He's well versed in how to do that.
100_0865.JPG

I think for ease of the grow, all the three gallon and smaller potted girls will be fed by Mega Crop. They will still get some of the organic treatments the other girls will be getting.................. Mainly the microbiological blast with compost tea and other brews. While not being exactly optimal, the Microbes will still be very beneficial to the plant.

Since the girls in the 2x4 tent and others have progressed somewhat, tomorrow, the Earth boxes and the occupied big pots will get their top dressings. The big pots in the 4x4 will also get straw and Cover plants seeded. Once the cover crop begins to come up, I'll give the pots a few worms

Attachments

• 100_0862.JPG
    100_0862.JPG
    380.6 KB · Views: 7
Alright , Strawberry Biscotti hasn't done a damn thing ! Her leaves just did not unfurl for some damn reason.
Maybe three times the trick! :face:

Back