Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Ingredient list and amount for reamending 20 gallon No-till containers

5 1/2 cups of Craft Blend
8 cups of COM lobster compost
8 cups of worm castings
One cup of Thorven kelp
Two cups of HumiChar
Two cups of volcanic tuft
Two tablespoons of ground mustard seed
Two cups of chicken laying crumble
One cup of insect frass
One cup of Bat guano

This will all be mixed together and then just plainly top dressed on top of the pots and smothering the current chopped up living cover crop.
All that will be watered in with some compost tea i've got brewing. Just plain compost tea. But I'm gonna go ahead and add some soluble Great White.
I think before I apply, I'll throw down a layer of bokashi.

I'll plant my cover crop in a couple of days. I'll use the same seeds as last but I am also going to experiment. I was at the hardware store getting my paint filters and come upon some parakeet feed Seed. I guess we'll see if they germinate or not. Looks like a pretty good mix. It has a few more grains in it that should have pretty decent root structure.

edit............................ forgot the bat guano and insect frass

Last edited:
I'm not super happy with the way it laid out. It's a little heavy.
I don't think this will 'crust up' as it dries out.
I don't know. I think the easiest thing would be to just go ahead and plant my cover crop and let it run and see what it does. I still have a month or more before I start the next grow, so I can let it run. I know the cover crop will bust it up and make it very porous.

Vidamints And Walter White Got the shake shake shake treatment yesterday!
I did get way too much dry ice, but I did get to properly completely freeze the product and it made extraction a whole lot easier. I was easily able to crush the buds into finer material before putting in the bowl.
Vidamints Production And consistency was very similar to the last time.

I think I know where Walter White got its name ! That is the whitest hash I've shook so far!
The camera had a hard time taking a picture of the results in the black tray. It cut the exposure time way back!

Each girl had a tray where the first shake inside the bowl was collected and then each one had a tray where the second shake was shake onto a tray. All are in the walkin closet with the other drying flower.
I might get the chance to bag up and prepress all of it today before my physical therapy, but if not I'll get it done and squished tonight.
I smoked a little bit of Walter White and I think she's gonna make some very potent Rosin. Definitely a sativa leaning girl!
Walter White
IMG_20231217_193353830_PORTRAIT.jpg

Whew! Walter White Rosin is going to be pretty dangerous in the Swordfish! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :baked:
With Walter White being a parent of Aunt Jeannie's Elixier, man, I'm real hopeful that she's got a good bit of CBD in her! She might be some really good medicine. I might try to take her tonight and get her in the freezer.
I was kinda thinking Walter White would be a good sativa. I think the high ends up being a sativa high, But you do get a pretty heavy body hit for the first few minutes. And focus improves with time.
I could have taken Aunt Jeannie's Elixier A few days ago, but I wanted her to be a bit more amber.

Just over 13 days dry of that frosty KnowsCandy......... Still very pliant! It's gonna be a damn good dry!

Knows Candy Has been drying for 10 days under pretty close to ideal conditions. I took a look at her just a little bit ago and She still has several more days to go!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:
This is quite crazy, although there has been quite ideal conditions. Knows Candy is still not dry enough to bag up!

I do think I'm gonna have to get one of those wood moisture meters.

Aunt Jeannie's Elixier Is in the freezer. She made two extremely packed wound gallons freezer bags. I tried to put in the freezer bags what I can run in one shake. The way I have been letting the bag get to as cold as gonna get in the CO2 and then still crushing it while it's in the bag has been working out pretty well. I will change one thing about once I crush it back up I'll put it back in the freezer to get all the stuff that are sticking on the sides to possibly come out quickly. We're not talking about much though but it still is some. She ended up being very frosty, but just not nearly as well-formed buds as I would have liked. And that is completely because of the one little light I had in that tent.
But the HLG light will be replacing that light in the next run. I won't have that problem in that tent.

Walter White and Vidamints Got bagged up and squished! I'm very happy with the quality of Walter White's Rosin! Vidamints was a little less greasy than the last time, just slightly.
I have my first blowout since the very beginning I had one. Just not a long enough warming. time! It was definitely a pretty good producer! Extremely high quality!

Walter White
IMG_20231224_163602915_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231224_165805670.jpg
IMG_20231224_165821452.jpg

Vidamints
IMG_20231224_174754176_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
RUCU CUCU and Mack N Crack are in paper bags!

RUCU CUCU was just too big to put in the drying box whole. I got 6 nice hefty paper bags! I kept her going a few more days as she seemed to get some more ambers. I think she actually got a bit more heavier too. She definitely got a bit more outwardly stinky. She would really stink up, but you'd have to disturb her. When I pulled her out of the tent I sat her in the bedroom on my fold out table to get her ready. I had to go back out to the garage to get something out of my car and came back to the front door and the stink hit me!:haha::haha::haha:
And she smells so damn good!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: I've got a couple of small test buds sitting on top of the laptop to vape in a couple of days.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Mack N Crack was put into a paper bag whole Mack N Crack. I think I'm gonna make some tincture with her. She's getting a nice big pot the next time I grow her!:headbang::headbang::thumbsup:
That girl's got some nice potential!

RUCU CUCU

2024_01_07_23_13_36_829.png
2024_01_07_23_13_52_053.png
2024_01_07_23_13_52_389.png
2024_01_07_23_14_04_075.png
2024_01_07_23_14_07_722.png
2024_01_07_23_14_07_968.png

Mack N Crack
2024_01_07_23_14_25_370.png
2024_01_07_23_14_31_249.png
2024_01_07_23_14_38_112.png

St. Tom

Going to be very strong both them strains especially with all the Amber's. Also thanks for any tips you've shared on my organic journey I also asked biotabs about vendors ect
Back