Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

The drying room conditions are 58F with 59 RH.
RUCU CUCU and Mack N Crack has that room smelling absolutely fabulous. I just wonder what this insanely sweet fruity smelling bud is going to mature into! I have a little bit of a hint with what's drying on top of the laptop for testing. I'm lacking what I'm seeing or smelling.

Going to start raising the humidity in the grow room. Since there's no late flowering girls in that room, I can raise the humidity for the cover crops in my no till pots in the 4 by 4.

Well, RUCU CUCU and Mack N Crack have been in dry for 12 days now. They are not even close!!!
I can still easily 'feel' moisture in reaching into the paper bags.
It's very painful to check them! They smell so damn delicious!!!!!!!!
I did pick out the least branch to vape in my new handheld.
Cured is gonna be off the charts!!!!

Last edited:
I need to check RUCU CUCU today, but I honestly don't think she'll be ready. We shall see!

Compost tea is being made now to charge my grow media for the next grow! I'm going to have two 20 gallon no-til pots and then five earth box juniors on this run.

I'm thinking about doing something a little interesting and different in one of my juniors. I'm thinking about using the bio tab full system on an Earthbox junior. I do have some Mother Earth media that is pretty mild as a base.
To be truly scientific, I know it would be best to run two clone side by side. I just don't have the room for that really. I think what I will do is just rerun RUCU CUCU. I could run it in the same tent the same pot and the same light as it did in this last run. That should be good enough comparison to see if there's any difference.

The guys over on St Tom's thread Posted up some information and the PDF to the bio tabs handbook. I will follow that as close as I can and not do any additional measures feedwise. I think the only amendment that I will keep exactly the same is quarter teaspoon of my Humic acid per five gallons of water. Everybody gets that All the time.

Well I doubt if it ever would become a mainstay of my growing, it could come in handy in certain incidences and usages. Part of their advertisement is being perfect for auto pots. I think it will work even better in Earthboxes.
I need to read, go through and absorb the manual And see if it fits with what I want to do in juniors

Well just checked both girls drain and neither are ready! Today is 15 days!
Mack N Crack is a little bit further along in the drying process.
In the paper bag and in the box does seem to delay the dry a bit longer than just paper bags alone. I'm extremely happy with the duration of the dry! Maybe we'll be ready in two or three days but the girls in the box are going to be a bit longer I think.

@St. Tom
RUCU CUCU Will kick your ass!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

I'm happy that something I've posted has helped you.
it all helps mate and we're just virtual neighbours in and out of each other gardens and I think that's pretty cool

RUCU CUCUIs finally in the bag, but the story doesn't end there.

That is 22 days in drying! And I'm still going to have to burp these damn things!

The humidity in the bag is leveling out to roughly 68%! STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say she was in the top five for frostiness, but absolutely number one for being the stickiest.

Trim up a branch, clean the scissors. Maybe that's one of the contributing factors to this slow dry?

RUCU CUCU Is finally in the bag for good!
:headbang:

:woohoo:

:clapper:

:baby:

:hump:

:muahaha:

She's been in the Grove bag for a couple of hours now and the humidity has stabilized. It's just a touch higher than I shoot for. I took an average size bud and ground it up. Other than the bud being really sticky and frosty, it ground up perfectly.
That is 25 days from harvest to bag. She is very flavorful too! Why I'm tasty now is kind of like a creamy grape/fruity/melon. Allergies are kicking my ass this morning, so I can't really tell what the exhale is, but like at least it's not dirty underwear or socks.
:crying:

And for fresh flower, be it 25 days, it's very smooth!

It's definitely a sneaker weed! It's got a pretty decent rush on the hit, and then it sneaks up on you and grabs you by the boo boo.

I think it's going to be a rabbit hole weed too! I don't think this is going to be a multitasking weed, nothing beyond two things. Now you should be able to do those two things quite well!........... and one really well!

And that's why I like growing cannabis. It really never ceases to amaze me of how different strains and different forms of cannabis affect you.

And best of all for me, I'm getting the impression that this might be a pretty decent strain for pain. I slept in this morning and woke up at 6:30 AM. By now I would normally have some fairly significant pain level, with the level of activity, unless I had cannacoffee for breakfast Or some Vidamints. Currently I have very limited pain.
I almost always and never free of pain.

RUCU CUCU Has hit ALL the marks at this point!
And this upcoming run, she will get run again! And this time there will be CO2 enhancement!

I think the cure will determine the real status of this girl. She's already pretty damn high on my books. Real easy girl to grow! Plain and simple! Very beautiful girl in the fade! And definitely does seem like she's going to be quite good medication.
Going to start sending out samples this week to get other opinions and results.

I haven't touched Mack N Crack yet. I'm probably going to smoke some today and then put her into jars and then into the freezer she'll go. I'd like to do that today but I don't have the room in the freezer. She's gonna go into Grove bags And then when I have the room in the freezer, I would decarb them and throw some booze in there also so I can make a tincture.

Since I'm going to be making a POWERFUL tincture with this and not shooting for super clean vapable 'honey oil', a longer soak in the freezer would be best, correct? Just to get that last bit that you miss with a quick wash.

In the next couple of days I do need to go ahead and get a Büchner flask and vacuum pump setup. I do plan to get an ExtractCraft unit. This way I can just buy the unit itself when I'm able. I can use the flash develop also to filter my oils . A little extra filtration never hurt.

@Mossy

And yes Auntie! I do believe she is a VERY sati leaning gir..................... Even with as much amber at the time of harvest!

Back