Indoor Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, Ac Infinity

Yea I will definitely be growing again....legally. I live in Indiana sadly they are trying to stick me with the highest marijuana charge. Dealing, amount over 10lbs level 5 felony. Along with 2 lvl 6 felonies and a class b misdemeanor. The amount seized was over 10lbs so its automatically this charge from what I understand.
You should be able to fight that and get some of those charges dropped down because I know in most states they can't get a warrant just based on a tip from a snitch. You would physically have to had sell to an undercover while under investigation. And generally they will buy multiple times or for 1 big amount. Hopefully thats not the case tho. I've been raided twice working at a dispensary and went to jail both times for a week each time and had some heavy distribution charges (due to all the wax we had and them taking over 50lbs from our safe). Had 5 year probation (no drug testing) ended in 2021 and all the charges were dropped. I'm in California so I know things are different but good luck bro much love to you!

Last edited:
Yea I will definitely be growing again....legally. I live in Indiana sadly they are trying to stick me with the highest marijuana charge. Dealing, amount over 10lbs level 5 felony. Along with 2 lvl 6 felonies and a class b misdemeanor. The amount seized was over 10lbs so its automatically this charge from what I understand.
Well let us know if there is anything we can do :d5: I hope that it doesn't play out like that cause that sounds like some serious charges :nono::karmacloud::goodluck:

Thank you all. Yea I don't think it will all stick. Just worried. My attorney is hired and it's in his hands ✌️💨💨

Little r and r at the camp this weekend. Some Italian sausage, smoked sausage, cheddar brats, beer brats and green peppers and onions on the Blackstone. Cheers ya’ll Stay lifted
20230701_173012.jpg

And a 16lb brisket on the Traeger pellet pooper for a nice long over night smoke for tomorrow's eats! Can't grow weed atm but I can help cure the munchies, lmao!!
3e607483fd6d986963fffe72e909a6eb38211b2b_2_1332x1000.jpeg

Heres what we ended up with. Almost 17hrs on the smoker. 5 hrs in foil and cranked smoker temp to 250° after internal meat temp reached 170° and i had the color i wanted. Cooked til internal temp was 203° rested little over an hr then sliced. Pics say it all. Had baked beans, slaw and @ 5lbs of taters and onions on the blackstone my lovely wife assisted with. Happy Independence Day Weekend everyone!!
20230702_172508.jpg
20230702_172543.jpg
20230702_170338.jpg

Well a late Fathers day gift!! My other original Traeger Texas ive had for 12 yrs got some moisture in the auger tube and it seized. I could not get it to free up. Im sure i could have with a little more effort. But didnt have time. The boys and wife seen me researching the Recteq Bullseye for a bit. Came home today from camp and in my house was sitting 4 packages. Grill, 4 bags of pellets, cover, nitrile gloves and a rub and sauce pack!! Got her assembled and now to get it burnt in!!
20230703_180644.jpg
20230703_180653.jpg
20230703_180659.jpg
20230703_181233.jpg

Doesn't matter what it is growing or cooking top notch stuff cooter hope all is well :karmacloud: :worship::goodluck: I'm hungry now:drool::rofl::rofl:
Thank you brother!! Appreciate it. All is good man. Just waiting til Sept 20th for my pre trial.... uggh

Back