Extraction Does it need to be an alcohol tincture to work

It's done! @VitaMan any thoughts on dosing? You can taste alcohol a little but doesn't burn. Going to try some with cinnamon flavoring, also heard mint is a good choice.

View attachment 1096864 View attachment 1096865

Depends allot on your starting material. All I can say is it varies so always start low and go slow.

I have seen salvia users say that mint helps open up the passage ways.

I like adding a bit of lavender sometimes for extra-chill.

Depends allot on your starting material. All I can say is it varies so always start low and go slow.

I have seen salvia users say that mint helps open up the passage ways.

I like adding a bit of lavender sometimes for extra-chill.
I saw it said to use "x" amount and will taste like scotch mint candies, but yeah didnt think about how it opens you up too. I took 1 tbsp when I woke up about 715 am, and added 1 tbsp to coffee 835 am. I am feelin' goooooood!. It started little after 9 and now has been in effect for about 45 mins. Would like to know how much alcohol is in me, that stuff is intoxicating hahaha. I hope I'm not reacting to the small amount of it, it's been awhile since I had any like since I started growing 3+yrs ago. Still 151 is strong so a shot i would feel something I would think. No sublingual so was a bust in that aspect, but Im high as giraffe nuts so still all good. BUT... back to the lab to find a way for faster effect.

Last edited:
Wow that shit is strong! I took 1 then another one about 1hr later. I was high from 9am till 6+. Never been high that long with out coming down lol. It keep getting stronger till about 430. I've been in a haze last few days from this stuff. Not the same as edibles, but takes about 2hrs as well. Going to try with rosin next time see if it's as good. That way will be less work so maybe better in the end.

Wow that shit is strong! I took 1 then another one about 1hr later. I was high from 9am till 6+. Never been high that long with out coming down lol. It keep getting stronger till about 430. I've been in a haze last few days from this stuff. Not the same as edibles, but takes about 2hrs as well. Going to try with rosin next time see if it's as good. That way will be less work so maybe better in the end.

If I start with activated bho or co2 concentrate, I just dissolve it in hot alcohol or mct oil. I imagine the same would be true of rosin.

Speaking of edibles, I don't often use them but decided to pick up a cheap $5 cookie claiming to have 80mg THC and 4mg CBD. I started with half, on an empty stomach, and was surprised how quickly the first effects came on.

In an hour I had a voracious appetite (helps that my wife is such a good cook) It peaked at less than 3 hours and I was glad I didn't eat the whole thing. It was pushing the edge and any more would have been uncomfortable. At 6 hours I had a very small hit of shatter and bam I was in the far reaches of the galaxy.

If I start with activated bho or co2 concentrate, I just dissolve it in hot alcohol or mct oil. I imagine the same would be true of rosin.

Speaking of edibles, I don't often use them but decided to pick up a cheap $5 cookie claiming to have 80mg THC and 4mg CBD. I started with half, on an empty stomach, and was surprised how quickly the first effects came on.

In an hour I had a voracious appetite (helps that my wife is such a good cook) It peaked at less than 3 hours and I was glad I didn't eat the whole thing. It was pushing the edge and any more would have been uncomfortable. At 6 hours I had a very small hit of shatter and bam I was in the far reaches of the galaxy.
Yep, rosin is the same way. Cool man, I would love to buy some dispensers edibles to compare mine. Just took a tbsp of the honey in some coffee. I had 1.5 tbsp this morning feel like a trip to outer space myself lol. I sometimes just decarb a bud and just eat that. Not the best eat but not bad. I think it's better high. Some cant handle eating it, but i only need like .5-.75g to be good. Not a lot I would smoke more than that lol.

I sometimes just decarb a bud and just eat that. Not the best eat but not bad. I think it's better high. Some cant handle eating it, but i only need like .5-.75g to be good. Not a lot I would smoke more than that lol.

Sometimes I will make Bhang. Just fry up a bit of bud or hash in butter. Add milk, simmer a while and stir, add tea and chai spices, then enjoy.

I have been meaning to try making Bhang with my ABV (already been vaped) which usually gets tossed out. Someone here suggested taking ABV and stirring it in a bit of yogurt but I haven't tried that either. Or mixing it into peanut-butter.

Sounds like the honey was a success :) I bought some pre-made a few years ago and liked it but I have to watch my sugar intake so I doubt that I will try making it.

Sometimes I will make Bhang. Just fry up a bit of bud or hash in butter. Add milk, simmer a while and stir, add tea and chai spices, then enjoy.

I have been meaning to try making Bhang with my ABV (already been vaped) which usually gets tossed out. Someone here suggested taking ABV and stirring it in a bit of yogurt but I haven't tried that either. Or mixing it into peanut-butter.

Sounds like the honey was a success :) I bought some pre-made a few years ago and liked it but I have to watch my sugar intake so I doubt that I will try making it.
Well you could make this with anything I think. If you like syrup like me, you could use sugar free. As long as you decarb your good. I dont really like honey but that was 1 that was very easy. I may do maple syrup next. I will think of other options before I decide tho. I just decarbed 2g's of rosin for some gummies I need to do this 1st.

Yep, rosin is the same way. Cool man, I would love to buy some dispensers edibles to compare mine. Just took a tbsp of the honey in some coffee. I had 1.5 tbsp this morning feel like a trip to outer space myself lol. I sometimes just decarb a bud and just eat that. Not the best eat but not bad. I think it's better high. Some cant handle eating it, but i only need like .5-.75g to be good. Not a lot I would smoke more than that lol.
Love to eat some buds, too. But I always and on the floor. I just tell myself it will be ok

Love to eat some buds, too. But I always and on the floor. I just tell myself it will be ok
I dont need some gourmet meal to eat an edible lol. Sometimes it's like just give me a bud if need 1 edible like now.

I understand. The last time I tried alcohol, it burned my mouth and my tongue terribly.
Yep! Plus it's just not good for you, like really bad lol.

Back