Double grape looking delecious!
20180913_214120.jpg
2018-09-07 23.18.46.jpg
20180913_214224.jpg

Nice looking bud

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Yea this last grow came out pretty good. My ATV and pineapple just got done drying stuff looks crazy. Wished I smoked so I could enjoy my work lol.

Yea this last grow came out pretty good. My ATV and pineapple just got done drying stuff looks crazy. Wished I smoked so I could enjoy my work lol.
I don't smoke much but do enjoy a nice tincture. Helps with sleep and panic attacks at night. Good stuff if you ever need it in the future. I also started ingesting because of the many cures cannabinoids possess. I thought, well I don't have anything yet, but maybe this will stop it happening lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Yea she's just about ready i stopped waiting for Amber trichs in my plants. I rarely get Amber ones idk why but usually all I get is a couple tops.

C
So who won in the end?
CoCo by a landslide. Coco always wins ive done a few more since. And ive switched everything to coco now. The coco had better potency, flavor, yield and bag appeal.

Nice pics, my experience has been same as yours. Coco always out does soil. That said, I mix my own soil so perhaps that's the problem. Some folks kill it soil.

Nice pics, my experience has been same as yours. Coco always out does soil. That said, I mix my own soil so perhaps that's the problem. Some folks kill it soil.
Yea I tried so many super soil recipes and pre made stuff but it was hit and miss some did great some not there's not many soils made for autos specifically. I think that's the problem. Right now I run drain to waste instead of other systems bc it lowers a lot of risk. Though i do miss the ease of soil.

Back