Mephisto Double Grape Autos / Sick / Needs some loving

ItzSticky

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
-Problem: I have 3 Mephisto Double Grape that look like they're struggling. Theyre in week 3 and still fairly small.
My biggest one leaves are turning yellow. Some leaves are a reddish/purple color with yellow on the edges. My other two have leaves turning brown, as well as brown spots on some leaves.

-Medium/grow method: I'm growing in soil. Using a mix of Fox Farm Happy Frog and Ocean Forest soil.

-Feed and supplements used: I have only needed to water it twice. The first watering was during week two. I fed SLF100, Fish shit, and yucca powder, water PH 6.4. The second feeding was about 3 days ago during week 3. It was fed 1/4 strength of Fox Farm Grow Big, Fox Farm Big Bloom, and Yucca powder. Water PH 6.4

-Water source: RO/DI; tap- dechlorinated-?..... I use a Boogie Blue filter to dechlorinate my tap water.

-Strain and age - Mephisto Double Grape / Autoflower / 3 weeks

-Climate: night and day ambient T and RH%; res' temperatures; any extremes in T/RH% exposure: Day time - 78-79F, 65% RH Night time - 74F 63% RH

- Light used: HID, LED, COB, combo of,... wattage; light cycle hours (20/4, 18/6 , etc.); distance to tops: LED full spectrum, about 2ft from tops, 18/6 light cycle.

-Additional info: How long have the plants been affected?...How fast did symptoms appear?... Anything else you think might be relevant..

symptoms really started to show about a week ago.

Same plant:
0CC94304-2817-4621-843A-A652958B1614.jpeg
CA987DB9-2747-4061-9092-DEBF95E6AFE9.jpeg

different plant:
7DD3BFEA-37D7-46F8-85D1-7C5CC993E766.jpeg

65E6D3EB-08B0-4956-A0C7-5C75BA0DACB8.jpeg

3 weeks into flower? Or from seed?

damn how long did it take to show sex like 2 days? To me looks like some mutants or some thing they still should be in veg 3 weeks from seed and just shown sex from my experience. Except for one plant it was a 3 bears og from mephisto. mutant plant really slow growth and showed sex early. I got some pics ill share. They look like there coming to the end of there life. Bit that dont make sense

damn how long did it take to show sex like 2 days? To me looks like some mutants or some thing they still should be in veg 3 weeks from seed and just shown sex from my experience. Except for one plant it was a 3 bears og from mephisto. mutant plant really slow growth and showed sex early. I got some pics ill share. They look like there coming to the end of there life. Bit that dont make sense

They showed sex pretty quickly.
I had them in Solo Cups at first, around Feb 11th, Noticed them showing sex Feb 28th.
Had them all in pots beginning of March.

BE539EDF-0096-4E0B-8317-227AB6D69DC7.jpeg

First in pots.
Beginning of March.

The bigger ones are the double grape. The other ones are strawberry nuggets. The strawberry nuggets are all doing very well now, but all my double grapes are struggling.

One thing I have herd multiple times with autos if you leave them in the solo cups to long they will flower way faster. There tap root hits the bottom and they tell them selves time to flower. I herd a good rule of thumb is as soon as the leaves hit the edge transplant. I got straight to final pot.

One thing I have herd multiple times with autos if you leave them in the solo cups to long they will flower way faster. There tap root hits the bottom and they tell them selves time to flower. I herd a good rule of thumb is as soon as the leaves hit the edge transplant. I got straight to final pot.

Good to know. The roots def hit the bottom of the solo.
I had plants just about ready for harvest in the tent, so I only had room for them in solo cups until I got them out.
I hope that's not what happened.
My strawberry nuggets is doing great, and they were in solos for the same amount of time.

Good to know. The roots def hit the bottom of the solo.
I had plants just about ready for harvest in the tent, so I only had room for them in solo cups until I got them out.
I hope that's not what happened.
My strawberry nuggets is doing great, and they were in solos for the same amount of time.

might be a strain depending thing to. Some much grow roots slower take more stress. I would just make sure if your going to do it get them out as soon as the leaves get to the outer rim. Good luck man. you check the tricomes on them? I hate to say it but i think they got stunted im the solo cups.

Back