Live Stoners Dr. Bubbles & Bushmasterar15's Food Network

that is some nice fish n chips, I'd enjoy a plate but rest of family isn't fond of fish so I don't get to have it often.
Ms. MOG will eat fish if it does not taste too fishy :crying: :crying: :crying:. This Cod was so fresh I could not smell it uncooked. It does not get any less fishy than this. I love seafood until it gets too oily or too boney like Mackerel I do not like Mackerel. I only like fresh water fish when cooked while still wiggling fresh. Crab, Lobster, Shrimp and Clams bring it on...............................

Edit:
Did I forget scallops? Breakfast of Otters, I was a sea otter in a previous life. anaug.gif.

Last edited:
Ok I made a really quick curry last night for dinner. Frozen chicken bits, onion, garlic, jar of sauce, and the left over rice pilaf. it was very good.
_DSC2925.JPG

Then this morning's Easter Breackfast:

_DSC2926.JPG

:drool: looking delish' my friends!

-- @bushmasterar15 .... BBQ ribs are a food group to me - :rofl::woohoo1:... the smoker is a wonderful thing.... This is a Memphis style dry rub, no sauce allowed! Several types of whole seeds are used, very intense aroma, but the cooking mellows and marries the blend to perfection; not pictured here, but a finishing glaze of beer + mustard takes it off the charts :crisps: .... if interested, I'll post the recipe!
w1.jpg
w4.jpg
w5.jpg

>>>> MoG some of those bottled sauces are damn good! Trader Joes makes good ones too.... If you can get it, the fresh pizza dough can work as a fast naan bread in a skillet!
Comfort food casseroles..... chicken curry, one of my fav's-->
e1.jpg

-- @bushmasterar15 .... BBQ ribs are a food group to me - :rofl::woohoo1:... the smoker is a wonderful thing.... This is a Memphis style dry rub, no sauce allowed! Several types of whole seeds are used, very intense aroma, but the cooking mellows and marries the blend to perfection; not pictured here, but a finishing glaze of beer + mustard takes it off the charts :crisps: .... if interested, I'll post the recipe!
View attachment 1178214View attachment 1178215View attachment 1178216

>>>> MoG some of those bottled sauces are damn good! Trader Joes makes good ones too.... If you can get it, the fresh pizza dough can work as a fast naan bread in a skillet!
View attachment 1178226
I need to try that with just a dry rub on the ribs, but everyone here wants sticky sauce stuck to their fingers.

View attachment 1178214View attachment 1178215View attachment 1178216

View attachment 1178226
Those ribs look awesome. Since I got my food allergy test back it looks like I can eat pork again if I do not eat it too often.

I do indeed get some of the sauces at Trader Joe's. I don't have one in the pantry and I cannot remember the name of one I really like. Next time I pick some up I will post the picture.

I bought about 40 pounds of the Foster Farms chicken breast pieces at Costco to stock the freezer for the stay at home mandate. It is the easiest food to prepare. just dump in a pan cook and add whatever...............
_DSC2927.JPG

I need to try that with just a dry rub on the ribs, but everyone here wants sticky sauce stuck to their fingers.
They won't miss it once tasted! It's quite different than typical rubs + sauce recipes... I forgot to add I use an apple and pecan mix of chips for smoking, and just a couple rounds of smoking with a fat handful of chips... don't want to blow away the other flavors with smokiness!
Here's the recipe, with tweaks listed.... the one washed out by flash is caraway seed....
The mustard baste done in the last half hour is optional, but a superb addition! --- 1part Yellow/Spicy brown, 1/3 part beer (knock the fizz out first), just slop it on and let it crust over a bit!
e2.jpg

Yo grow Bro's and Babes I graduated from the CIA about 9 years ago, CIA stands for the Culinary Institute of America. This is a favorite cold salad of mine. Just be careful with the onions they can over power the crap out of it. Make a vinaigrette by whisking the olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey and mustard together. Be gentle with the lentils. Lightly simmer until they are al dente in the middle, then drain and mix together.
Plated salad.JPG

Attachments

• Recipe.JPG
    Recipe.JPG
    294.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Lentils simmering.JPG
    Lentils simmering.JPG
    354.6 KB · Views: 107
  • ingredients.JPG
    ingredients.JPG
    387.6 KB · Views: 111
  • vinergrette.JPG
    vinergrette.JPG
    361.7 KB · Views: 102
  • onions garlic cucumber.JPG
    onions garlic cucumber.JPG
    302.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Mixed salad.JPG
    Mixed salad.JPG
    354.9 KB · Views: 102
Yo grow Bro's and Babes I graduated from the CIA about 9 years ago, CIA stands for the Culinary Institute of America. This is a favorite cold salad of mine. Just be careful with the onions they can over power the crap out of it. Make a vinaigrette by whisking the olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey and mustard together. Be gentle with the lentils. Lightly simmer until they are al dente in the middle, then drain and mix together.View attachment 1178589
Will have to give this a try, I know I have a few bags of lentils around here.

Back