derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
Well folks after a couple of month hiatus I am back at it and rockin out all the mephisto gear I can! First off for those wondering where I went. I had two huge set backs killing 100 plants total. It was devastating to say the least. On top of having to take care of legal troubles, and finding snowboarding lol, I took a couple of months off from growing and AFN(obviously) it was kind of depressing to see all the bud things and not growing any. Folks here know that I loves me some growing of the weed things.

But here I am back in action. I am rocking 5 different @mephisto strains at the moment with the new 420 beans on the way. I currently have Sour hound, SODK,Auto Blues, Ripley's OG and 3BOG. I guess I should be more accurate. I actually killed 150 plants, because my last round of seeds did not germinate, like at all. Out of 50 seeds 2 popped, I think they got too hot in the mail or something weird happened cause I can germ some seeds pretty well. I have 28 plants currently above ground and today is day 1. I have 2 of my DWC sites set up and I am just waiting on my new generator to get here. I already went through one generator, which was also part of the problem.

One of the biggest issues why the first crop froze is because I got totally GOTTEN on my "1150" watt de HPS lights. They were only ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY!!!! SO they were not heating the space like I needed them to. So I replaced them with two 1150 de HPS' SoilisTek's on top of my two LEC 630's. Now it stays nice and toasty in my greenhouse.

I will be taking some photos in the next couple of days to let yall in on the progress. I will probably update on a daily basis like last time and try to take as many photos as possible. I am getting a new iPhone so my pictures should be good now and not all super old and grainy,

So folks hold on to your seats, the Dream Farm is back in action and ready to conquer

all pictures,images and text contained here are the intellectual property of DF Solutions LLC. Protected by US ©™️ And patent law

Last edited:
Subbed
b792a7376098f38b4c55ddcacfa3b26e.gif

Well folks after a couple of month hiatus I am back at it and rockin out all the mephisto gear I can! First off for those wondering where I went. I had two huge set backs killing 100 plants total. It was devastating to say the least. On top of having to take care of legal troubles, and finding snowboarding lol, I took a couple of months off from growing and AFN(obviously) it was kind of depressing to see all the bud things and not growing any. Folks here know that I loves me some growing of the weed things.

But here I am back in action. I am rocking 5 different @mephisto strains at the moment with the new 420 beans on the way. I currently have Sour hound, SODK,Auto Blues, Ripley's OG and 3BOG. I guess I should be more accurate. I actually killed 150 plants, because my last round of seeds did not germinate, like at all. Out of 50 seeds 2 popped, I think they got too hot in the mail or something weird happened cause I can germ some seeds pretty well. I have 28 plants currently above ground and today is day 1. I have 2 of my DWC sites set up and I am just waiting on my new generator to get here. I already went through one generator, which was also part of the problem.

One of the biggest issues why the first crop froze is because I got totally GOTTEN on my "1150" watt de HPS lights. They were only ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY!!!! SO they were not heating the space like I needed them to. So I replaced them with two 1150 de HPS' SoilisTek's on top of my two LEC 630's. Now it stays nice and toasty in my greenhouse.

I will be taking some photos in the next couple of days to let yall in on the progress. I will probably update on a daily basis like last time and try to take as many photos as possible. I am getting a new iPhone so my pictures should be good now and not all super old and grainy,

So folks hold on to your seats, the Dream Farm is back in action and ready to conquer!

hey derek im new to your grows sounds like a pretty big operation what size room/ rooms do you have or is it outdoor since you mentioned a greenhouse ?. either way im here for the ride best of luck

hey derek im new to your grows sounds like a pretty big operation what size room/ rooms do you have or is it outdoor since you mentioned a greenhouse ?. either way im here for the ride best of luck

Lol I guess I should have let everyone know who is new what my setup is like.

I have a hybrid grow space seen here
dreamfarm.jpg
df2.jpg
. It is a 12x24 ft space that is enclosed with the south facing wall and roof being clear greenhouse plastic. I also have 2300 watts of de HPS and 1300 watts of LEC. The theory is that they get half natural sunlight and half HID lighting. I have kindsoil plants in 3 gallon pots, and 8 gallon DWC sites with my maximum oxygen theory in place. with 10 lpm per gallon of water. I am trying to establish the commercial viability of autoflowering cannabis. This is my most valiant attempt

Lol I guess I should have let everyone know who is new what my setup is like.

I have a hybrid grow space seen hereView attachment 740902 View attachment 740903 . It is a 12x24 ft space that is enclosed with the south facing wall and roof being clear greenhouse plastic. I also have 2300 watts of de HPS and 1300 watts of LEC. The theory is that they get half natural sunlight and half HID lighting. I have kindsoil plants in 3 gallon pots, and 8 gallon DWC sites with my maximum oxygen theory in place. with 10 lpm per gallon of water. I am trying to establish the commercial viability of autoflowering cannabis. This is my most valiant attempt
:drool: :worship::jawdrop: wow thats a serious setup right there this should be quite the show :slap:

subbing up for this... budge up, make room you stoners, going be good show this one... who's split the chips already, come on don't waste good munchies

Back