Bomb Seeds Dudeski and the THC bomb

Sold...day 31 for me, been researching for week about defoliation. I'm gonna prune my girls tn. I'm already over crowded in my tent. Foolish to buy 3x3 and then grow 6 plants. Haha
I bet that is a little tight! The THC bomb was a happy plant the while grow.

I noticed that strains almost a year ago, but could not find any info or background on the breeder.

I threw the link out in LS, and was recommended to buy seeds from known breeders.

What is your opinions?

Wasnt long ago folks said the same thing about Bomb seeds!! We all have to branch out from the regular stock once in awhile, or we'll never find new and amazing strains and breeders!

@Dudeski - Wow bud...that flower looks amazing my friend!! Awesome smells?

Wasnt long ago folks said the same thing about Bomb seeds!! We all have to branch out from the regular stock once in awhile, or we'll never find new and amazing strains and breeders!

I totally agree!
I am very excited about Autoflower Portal. I ordered @ 4/20 and I got an service email from the Royal Mail this morning, saying the shipment will be deliverd at my door Monday.

I hope to have something really exotic to show soon... I was gifted original Moroccan seeds from the Rif Moutains. We will make some seriously good hash!

:pass:

It smells very nice! Im am not good at smells until a little cure. This one is unusual to me, but very nice. I will get a better report in a week or so.

My buddy chopped the girl by himself Tuesday . This wont happen again! Omg, he was telling me how much trouble he had and i found out the results last night. He butchered the buds, made well over an ounce of "trim". What buds are left are pretty sad. A few are okay but... dont ever let a 79 year old that doesn't see well chop your plants! I will get a pic and some weights when we jar it this week. Guess i will be cooking or making something in the magical butter machine.

It smells very nice! Im am not good at smells until a little cure. This one is unusual to me, but very nice. I will get a better report in a week or so.

My buddy chopped the girl by himself Tuesday . This wont happen again! Omg, he was telling me how much trouble he had and i found out the results last night. He butchered the buds, made well over an ounce of "trim". What buds are left are pretty sad. A few are okay but... dont ever let a 79 year old that doesn't see well chop your plants! I will get a pic and some weights when we jar it this week. Guess i will be cooking or making something in the magical butter machine.
He prob smoke some first that's why it came out like it did

He prob smoke some first that's why it came out like it did
Oh im sure he smoked before, during and after! He can smoke like a daym chimney, just loves it. Cant fukin see or trim, lol but hes good people. Plus it all smokes no matter how it looks. Its all for us so bag appeal isnt a problem.

There was someone here at Afn (forget who right now) who recently grew the purple hulk auto from msnl, which is how i found out about it.
The plants he grew looked great so one day i want to try the auto gpd and auto purple hulk from msnl.
Other than that i have not seen any grows from msnl seeds
Edit: @Dr. Babnik found the thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/chaching-grows-purple-hulk-auto.56237/page-10#post-1362003

My grow last year was from MSNL.
Apart from the mess that the weather and I made of it, they seemed good seeds.
But Chaching's grow is a nice example!

Back