New Grower ILGM's GDP & Blue Dream Autos planted april30 Organic vs FFoF vs Miracle-Gro. 2nd time grow

Hell yea nice man!!! Putting first 2 of the 4 in my 2x4 in the dark tonight!!
Nice man, now the boring part of dark and waiting to dry lol the part i hate the most, but trimming is the part i love most so just right around the corner.

I'm putting the last 3 plants in 48dark on Thursday (me birthday) and trimming the 2 plants that have been drying for a week also on that day, can't wait to see if i won or my wife on those miracle-gro gdps. little bet between us on who will yield more, I'm thinking mine will yield more, mine is the taller one.
20210727_134753.jpg

Cool brother!! Yea I didn't mind trimming my first 3. Took me 10hrs straight by myself, lol. But I just got the buzz on, couple times, listened to music and the wife left me alone, :crying::smoking:

Cool brother!! Yea I didn't mind trimming my first 3. Took me 10hrs straight by myself, lol. But I just got the buzz on, couple times, listened to music and the wife left me alone, :crying::smoking:
My woman helps me but she smokes as much as me so she better help lol, we just hang out and watch stuff while trimming.

Lucky, lol. My wife smokes more than me, maybe.. But she can't see for shit so I was ok with it, lol. She does help me mix nutes and take care of runoff and such though :cheers:

How was IGLM to deal with I've checked out there sight but was a little put off with all the emails back to back. Obviously good genetics popping so quick. Look forward to the grow.

How was IGLM to deal with I've checked out there sight but was a little put off with all the emails back to back. Obviously good genetics popping so quick. Look forward to the grow.
All of my ILGM seeds have popped planted direct in soil in 2-3 days, crazy stuff 100% germ rate for me so far with them.
I have bought from them 2 seperate times, gdp auto and blue dream auto and i can say they are easy to deal with. i did the 10+10 deal on both strains and paid with zelle through my bank, payment was fast and shipping was fast 3-4 days.
1 of my packages was sent to my neighbor's address (not ILGM's fault but the stupid mail person) and they opened my package and left a note on my door later that day saying they had my package...good news is they moved from Washington state and were excited to see a local Texan that is down with the budz.
Before i got the note from my neighbor i emailed ILGM and they emailed back within the hour explaining i should be ok and to let them know if i didn't get the seeds in a day or 2 and we would go from there.

They have 100% germination guarantee and they honor it from what i have been told, i have not finished popping all 40 seeds yet so i can't say from personal experience how they handle the dead seeds but reviews online say they send out 5 packs if 3 didn't pop so i guess they do honor it.

Thanks for the reply I got about 20 from Fast buds will look them up again when I need more

Great looking plants. Awesome to see all the different looks of each plant. Good luck on your bet but watch out for those short girls.

Thanks for the reply I got about 20 from Fast buds will look them up again when I need more
no problem. I ordered through www.seedsman.com for my 3rd purchase recently since they had a 3 for 2 sale and paid $62 for 17 seeds (6 were freebies) the only downside is it took about 2 weeks to get the seeds but i was in no rush.

Great looking plants. Awesome to see all the different looks of each plant. Good luck on your bet but watch out for those short girls.
Thanks! funny how they all looked different, right lol. I'm sure hers will pull in more buds, hers was shorter but had many more colas

Back