New Grower ILGM's GDP & Blue Dream Autos planted april30 Organic vs FFoF vs Miracle-Gro. 2nd time grow

@420Forever my 1st commenter and the 1st to leave me :C just kidding i hope you see my improvement from last time lol i finally didn't grow tiny plants for once :crying:

Are you going to use miracle grow for all of them this time? :pass:
Yes! i just bought a big ass bag of it at home depot a few weeks ago once i seen the biggest plants were the Miracle gros but i still have 60 gallons of my organic mix which i think could be better than the miracle gro i just burnt every plant in my organic mix because it was hot and i top dressed it so i learned to not be so heavy on the top dress with heavily amended soil.

But yes it will be my ace in the hole once i use up all my organic soil, its cheap and sold everywhere. We smoked the buds off those MG plants and they taste the same as the other plants buds so i don't know why people avoid miracle-gro other than bug issues and if organic is a concern they do sell a organic version of what i used :smoking:

I learned something and i hope i showed others something they might of not known due to avoiding it. :cheers:

Yes! i just bought a big ass bag of it at home depot a few weeks ago once i seen the biggest plants were the Miracle gros but i still have 60 gallons of my organic mix which i think could be better than the miracle gro i just burnt every plant in my organic mix because it was hot and i top dressed it so i learned to not be so heavy on the top dress with heavily amended soil.

But yes it will be my ace in the hole once i use up all my organic soil, its cheap and sold everywhere. We smoked the buds off those MG plants and they taste the same as the other plants buds so i don't know why people avoid miracle-gro other than bug issues and if organic is a concern they do sell a organic version of what i used :smoking:

I learned something and i hope i showed others something they might of not known due to avoiding it. :cheers:
I’ve grown many plants outdoors with MG back when I was a teenager. It worked great. It would get nitrogen deficient in about 6 to 8 weeks in a 5 gallon bucket and huge.

Dude -

I absolutely LOVE that you took the time to compare different soils! :worship:

Dude -

I absolutely LOVE that you took the time to compare different soils! :worship:
Yeah I'm glad i did it too :cheers: next time i will try miracle-gro organics but after i use up all the moisture control 1st :smoking: if i ever get around to doing DWC or autopots i'll do maxibloom vs megacrop vs fox farm trio just for the hell of it and yes i'll get each autopot its own res just for the test lol

Back