Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

DeanOnAuto update#2
Kerosene Krash, Week 2. Update 2

The girls were moved from the nursery today into their forever home on day 9. From left to right we have Betty the first above ground followed by Beatrice and Bertha.

Fulltent.jpg

Betty

Betty9.jpg

Beatrice

beatrice9.jpg

Bertha

Bertha9.jpg

The living soils mix in the Green Bloem Bagz may initially be a bit hot for her but she'll adjust ;) Temps are good 25-27C, humidity 60-75% and having progressed past this first week the girls will be now be on an 18-6 light cycle.

Until next week, happy dreaming ;)

Last edited:
RustyStarbuck72 update#2
This little Kerosene Krash doesn't know how lucky she is... She will be growing up under a hlg 300l rspec.... Hand watered until her roots are long enough then it's go time.. She looks OK so far... Its a nervy time changing my early days routine.. But I'm feeling OK with it so far. I love my new chemistry set :crying::yay:
IMG_20210626_215858.jpg
IMG_20210626_210222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This little Kerosene Krash doesn't know how lucky she is... She will be growing up under a hlg 300l rspec.... Hand watered until her roots are long enough then it's go time.. She looks OK so far... Its a nervy time changing my early days routine.. But I'm feeling OK with it so far. I love my new chemistry set :crying::yay:View attachment 1335533View attachment 1335534
Good luck little Krashy :vibes:

Dank Nuggets update#2

A long time ago in a galaxy far away.
I tied 2 solo cups to tent poles to give them light, opened tent both cups drop to the floor killing luke skywalker and Princess hair buns, So just vader leff now but i sense the force is strong in this one. My start game needs work i struggle with seedlings more than any part of the grow but we have 1 up n running now.
image.jpg
image.jpg

AutoBobje update#9

A long time ago in a galaxy far away.
I tied 2 solo cups to tent poles to give them light, opened tent both cups drop to the floor killing luke skywalker and Princess hair buns, So just vader leff now but i sense the force is strong in this one. My start game needs work i struggle with seedlings more than any part of the grow but we have 1 up n running now.View attachment 1336048View attachment 1336049

Looking good over there :thumbsup: :vibes:

I'm currently at day 28 with my 'Allif' aka Auto Mokum's Tulip. Don't have to do ch!t except feed her. All the rest is prime genetics :tang:
20210628_162013_small.jpg

As usual for more pictures please visit my thread :thanks:

Regards,

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
BedroomGardener update#3
Day 17 - Skywalker Haze Auto

LST is kicking into gear, and some nice tops developing. I could have swore I saw a couple of pistels, but not definite.

full

full

Back