Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

Does she have slightly burned tips or not?

And I'm not sure if you had just watered when you took the pic but she seems to have some leaves hanging down, which could indicate excess of water?

Overall, still nice looking plant, little finnicky indeed, might be a bit more Ruderalis in this phenotype.

I guess we'll see how she will progress, not much to worry about if she stays like this I believe! :d5:
Oh yeah, she's got burned tips, even though she is in precisely the same mix and regime as the rest, those droopy lower leaves are from when I was away for a week and had put a second light In before I left... They all went a bit light shy until I dialed the 2 lights in on return... To be honest, as finicky as she is, it's still got alot of flower sites and is going to turn into a nice plant, she looks very sativa leaning the bigger it gets... Smells delicious
IMG_20210926_162601.jpg

Allright, I understand she is in better hands already :thumbsup: and indeed, she looks quite Sativa dominant/stretchy! Going to be interesting to see her develop, you might have a very unique phenotype on hand :cooldance:

I'm about 10-14 days off starting these, is that cool @Antonio_DutchPassion @Trichome farmer

Hi mate, I wondered if you even started this grow or not?

Good day fellow Growers,

It's update time for me so extracted straight from AutoDevilHQ Weekly Updates Diary here's the latest from the Skywalker Haze and Kerosene Krash.

Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze - 15L - Day 52

This girl is like nothing I've grown before as she's Sativa dominant. She's had a hell of a lot of stress training trying different things to keep the canopy even. The most extreme of these methods was supercropping the top Node and it proved a worthy experiment and she has come back with a bang. She's now the most dominant Cola and I've tied all the opposing Nodes together to pull them in so they're all at an even level. Looks like a Shibari session has taken place on her but her buds look huge.
Introducing PK14/15 into her feeding schedule this week so should start to see frost levels rocket.

Dutch Passion Kerosene Krash - 15L - Day 51

Ive been a bit slack with this girl this week as my heads been all over the place. She needs a heavy Defol otherwise I'll be stuck in trim jail for far too long. She's still so beautifully uniformed and symmetrical she really is a stunning plant and training her has been a real delight. Would happily fill my tent with these one day if she smokes as well as she is growing. Starting with the gassy dank aroma I was warned about but carbon filter seems to be holding up pretty well so far. Hopefully I can get some leaves off after work tonight.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Hey mate, how did this end? Your plant looked pretty good, when did you harvest them? Or did I miss something in the thread

:gassy:

The Mugwamp update#2
Dutch Passion
Auto Kerosene Krash
Day 20 & Day 13
I was a bit worried about the bigger girl, she felt quite loose in the pot until recently :yoinks: but thankfully, after a few good waterings she seems of found her feet :yay: so onwards and upwards, hopefully :crying:
Kerosene Krash
20210928_103644.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
RustyStarbuck72 update#9
Day 52 Kerosene Krash
She clearly prefers a less hot soil mix and less amendments than some, but although she looks a little Nitrogen rich or phosphorus lean depending on which way up you look at it lol.. She's powering through pretty nicely with a few burnt tips.
IMG_20211002_185609.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I m just popping bk in to say I’m smoking Skywalker now she’s my go to strain out the last run, strong flavours now but could still do with more of a cure. I’ve put myself 5 oz away for Christmas and chugging on 3 oz now so not a bad haul at just over 8 oz of good bud.
Only down side is I’m not getting f all done now, you can move on it but without coffee it’s a losing battle lol:pass::coffee2::haha:

I m just popping bk in to say I’m smoking Skywalker now she’s my go to strain out the last run, strong flavours now but could still do with more of a cure. I’ve put myself 5 oz away for Christmas and chugging on 3 oz now so not a bad haul at just over 8 oz of good bud.
Only down side is I’m not getting f all done now, you can move on it but without coffee it’s a losing battle lol:pass::coffee2::haha:
I can't get fuck all done on the skywalker either... Best sleep I've had in months though :crying: :d5:

I can't get fuck all done on the skywalker either... Best sleep I've had in months though :crying: :d5:
Cool I’m glad you liked her defo one for eating and sleeping, need one of those duff beer hats homer wears but filled with exspesso just so I keep moving.

Dutch Passion
Auto Kerosene Krash
Day 23 and 30
So far so good :thumbsup: the older girl has started to show her lady bits, so not too much longer till she's in flower :woohoo1:
20211007_141410.jpg

20211007_141513.jpg
20211007_142948.jpg

Back