Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

69 Days Skywalker Haze Auto
Ok so she’s 10 weeks old tomorrow I’m going to feed her another week and then see where she’s at, if she can go longer I will take as long as she takes. I want that amber couch lock shit.:dizzy::baked:View attachment 1363400View attachment 1363401

Bro, you are smashing it! :d5:
I just love the way your flowerfield looks! :drool: She might need another week or 1,5 to ripen up.
It's definitely becoming a customer favorite, quickly too, no wonder we took a cup with it on the Homegrown Cup just before release!

Keep it up and I'm looking forward to your updates and experience once she is cut, dried and cured :pop:

My dudes...:toke:...as you know my Skywalker Haze Auto is down....I hung the buds in the top of my tent for four days and today the buds came down and went in a mason jar....ofc I filled my skin-up box first...hehe, so atm I am flying high...I feel great..:bow::bow:..nice one DP..:bow::bow:..but I am not writing this about the high....it's the smell/odour I want to tell you about....no s**t dudes, I am 5'-6' from my skin-up box and it reeks, it's all I can smell, I have just made a phat joint too hehe:woohoo:...but the smell is quite different to any other weed I have grown....it's....pine...and a touch of something...it's sooo familiar but I can't name it hehe. @Dank Nuggets dude...I hope you get the same....it's like spicy Christmas tree sap.... beautiful.

Edit:....soon as I have room, I am running some more!!...how long is this thread open dudes!!

:yay: Hehe, that's great feedback mate! She is defintely piney, with sometimes a hint of sweetness, candy like stuff. We love her terpene profile as much as you do.Enjoy the smokes brother! :baked:

Sounds delicious the Dutch Passion Cinderella Jack I grew was just like that to. Pine mixed with Xmas scents and I should really be putting it into my rotation. Top cultivation :toke:

Thanks bro! :clapper:Auto Cindie is one of my personal favorites, same as Auto Skywalker btw, also I got them both at 26% THC at some of my most recent grows, so besides a insanely good terpene profile these ladies surely pack a punch as well! :headbang:

I wish I was you right now smoking her, it’s the best smelling plant I’ve ever had in my tent so I hope I can keep the terpenes during the dry. Mine seems to be ripening up now so may be sooner finish than I thought. I’m gonna buy some of these for sure 100%.
What she looks like today day 70

Good to hear you are digging her that much! :thumbsup: I guess that means we did a good job on her :yay:

I bet you are going to love her once she is lit. Cheers mate

I had a tester of the Kerosene Krash today, 5 days in brown bags, 4 days into the cure now and what a fantastic smoke already. It has everything I'm looking for, I'm a flavor man and this delivers a long lasting hedonistic smooth smoke all round. I would love a lab to check the THC levels on my batch, I had half a Mascott ks and that was me sorted for 2hrs:jointman: God only knows what this will be like in 3-4 months just in time for the festivities ;)

I had a tester of the Kerosene Krash today, 5 days in brown bags, 4 days into the cure now and what a fantastic smoke already. It has everything I'm looking for, I'm a flavor man and this delivers a long lasting hedonistic smooth smoke all round. I would love a lab to check the THC levels on my batch, I had half a Mascott ks and that was me sorted for 2hrs:jointman: God only knows what this will be like in 3-4 months just in time for the festivities ;)
Ye like that deano,
I'm smoking if now and it's rocking, :pass:

The Bedroom Gardener UK update#12
Final update on my Auto Skywalker Haze. She has been drying for 10 or so days, and has been transferred to its pots for curing.

74g (2.6oz) in total dry & a little lower cak. From a 16lt Soil pot, under a 250w HPS light = Well pleased.

I had a test smoke, and I have no complaints at all. Quite smooth, which was nice considering it has not been cured. Quite sweet to begin with, but with a definite earthy back. Proper hazey background. Ticks all the boxes with me & will be immense once cured for a few weeks.

20210910_171851.jpg
20210910_171857.jpg
20210910_171957.jpg
20210910_172006.jpg
20210910_172018.jpg
20210910_172029.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My dudes...:toke:...as you know my Skywalker Haze Auto is down....I hung the buds in the top of my tent for four days and today the buds came down and went in a mason jar....ofc I filled my skin-up box first...hehe, so atm I am flying high...I feel great..:bow::bow:..nice one DP..:bow::bow:..but I am not writing this about the high....it's the smell/odour I want to tell you about....no s**t dudes, I am 5'-6' from my skin-up box and it reeks, it's all I can smell, I have just made a phat joint too hehe:woohoo:...but the smell is quite different to any other weed I have grown....it's....pine...and a touch of something...it's sooo familiar but I can't name it hehe. @Dank Nuggets dude...I hope you get the same....it's like spicy Christmas tree sap.... beautiful.

Edit:....soon as I have room, I am running some more!!...how long is this thread open dudes!!
So how's the high? I've still got some Skywalker Haze Auto seeds lying around...

Sounds delicious the Dutch Passion Cinderella Jack I grew was just like that to. Pine mixed with Xmas scents and I should really be putting it into my rotation. Top cultivation :toke:
Sounds interesting... :hump:

Final update on my Auto Skywalker Haze. She has been drying for 10 or so days, and has been transferred to its pots for curing.

74g (2.6oz) in total dry & a little lower cak. From a 16lt Soil pot, under a 250w HPS light = Well pleased.

I had a test smoke, and I have no complaints at all. Quite smooth, which was nice considering it has not been cured. Quite sweet to begin with, but with a definite earthy back. Proper hazey background. Ticks all the boxes with me & will be immense once cured for a few weeks.

View attachment 1364971View attachment 1364972View attachment 1364973View attachment 1364974View attachment 1364975View attachment 1364977
Again, nice harvest. Please do let us know how you like the high ;)

While I'm smoking away the first Auto Mokums Tulip :smoking:
I have been growing one in this coffee travel mug

View attachment 1365304
You sneaky bast3rd you :naughtystep:
No, for real... The Tulip is one of DP's tastiest treat bro :drunks:

Splitty37 update#6
Evening all,
Day 71 for the Skywalker haze, im gonna check her triches on Friday and if she's good she's going on a week long cleanse of just plain water before she gets scalped. Smell is amazing and very fruity, can't wait to smoke her. Have a good one all. :thumbsup:
430436AA-917F-49E9-84C9-529146DA9F48.jpeg
EDF69FA1-B627-4399-A90A-D3D5131CBCCA.jpeg

Dank Nuggets update#12
Skywalker Haze auto day 75
She’s going till day 80 then chop the main cola has fallen over now and she’s fading fast in a good way:smoking:
7411377C-6F3B-4CC2-B9DA-7D0377460D3A.jpeg
A2DF2F81-C107-4BD0-ABE5-C0C3DAFDF619.jpeg
C9C54B79-A83E-4DB8-AAAB-3644A1D2F2EA.jpeg

The other 3 girls keeping skywalker company
D5BEDE30-56DF-465D-9EAB-8C91B9E3503C.jpeg

The Mugwamp update#1
Dutch Passion
Auto Kerosene Krash
Day 8
So far so good :thumbsup: I've started another KK and she is around 7 days younger. I've put her in a 1gal (3.8ltr) fabric pot and I may just let her grow naturally, we'll see :toke:
KK 1,Day 8
20210915_140114.jpg
20210915_140129.jpg

KK 2, Day 1
20210915_140143.jpg
20210915_140204.jpg

Back