Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

Damn! That's some hardcore lst! I've laid them over like that, but not as quick and not as defoliated. Have you grown the same strain without such radical lst? Just interested in how much time your lst adds until the chop.
It's my first time growing this strain,
They got a bit of stretch and had to tie them back, was gona topp them too but I've decided not to bother, they were very easy to LST, lol,
Alls looking well today and facing up again,
But I hate the yellow string one, lol
Will these plants still grow good now they have been LST like that,
Are these big plants anyways, as the bottom fan leaves are Giant and maybe they didn't stretch and they are like this, can't find any to compare too
IMG_20210703_173146.jpg

DeanOnAuto update#3
Week 3 Update 3, Kerosene Krash x 3

Day 16 for our three ladies today, Betty in the Lechuza is loving life, she is now being fed off the reservoir and was topped today at the 4th node.

Here's Betty before topping

Before Topping

betty.jpg

After Topping

4thnode.jpg

atb.jpg

Bertha in the 19litre Bloem Bagz is starting to catch up and is on track for topping on day 18. She's adjusted now to the Living Soil and really starting to get her grow on. :jointman:

Bertha16.jpg

This little lady is showing some really tight node spacing which will give us more branches to work with after topping.

Bertha16KK.jpg

To finish of we have crazy, twisted Beatrice, same soil as Betty etc, same conditions but she's not happy. The leaves are really waxy and firm like a cheese plant, very unusual.

cb.jpg

I've made the decision to pull Beatrice from the garden, it's never nice but it is what it is. A reserve in the nursery will fill her space soon.

All three Kerosenes' are being fed just plan water only, ph'd to 6.5 and receiving approximately 450umols of light on an 18-6 schedule.

Until next weeks update, happy dreaming :toke:;)

Last edited:
I haven't topped any of my girls yet. Yours sure looks like you topped pretty early. At what node did you top? Got pics of of what stage ya topped?
I've grown a couple of girls with big main colas where I'd top them for a SOG.
Of course dude :headbang: you can link to my current grow journal here! all my current mixed grow strains are there....happy growing dude...:pass:

I haven't topped any of my girls yet. Yours sure looks like you topped pretty early. At what node did you top? Got pics of of what stage ya topped?
I've grown a couple of girls with big main colas where I'd top them for a SOG.
Sorry dude haha forgot this bit haha d'oh....I cut the 4th node off and the 1st and 2nd...but they are usually gone already....I do kind of push them :muahaha:

Sorry dude haha forgot this bit haha d'oh....I cut the 4th node off and the 1st and 2nd...but they are usually gone already....I do kind of push them :muahaha:
Ok! After looking at Fuge State in your thread, I understand what ya did. I'll go back and look at her progress, since I just dropped one this morning.
Gonna make Sour Stomper seeds his run. It would be a good candidate for topping a little lst and ran as a sea of green........if they are the small pheno.

Ok! After looking at Fuge State in your thread, I understand what ya did. I'll go back and look at her progress, since I just dropped one this morning.
Gonna make Sour Stomper seeds his run. It would be a good candidate for topping a little lst and ran as a sea of green........if they are the small pheno.
If I remember right dude, Fugue State did quite well.... :headbang:

Splitty37 update#1
Afternoon all!
late to the party but she’s up and at em!!!
day one for the Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze auto, very much looking forward to this one as the very first grow I ever did was a Dutch passion think different auto and I’ve never looked back!Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks!
:thumbsup: :pass:
7A8E1021-1503-4FA5-947F-EB52487E4095.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely done dude... :pass:
Afternoon all!
late to the party but she’s up and at em!!!
day one for the Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze auto, very much looking forward to this one as the very first grow I ever did was a Dutch passion think different auto and I’ve never looked back!Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks!
:thumbsup: :pass:
View attachment 1338851
Above ground and green dude, she is on the way, good job :d5::pass:

Back