Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

AutoBobje update#12
Howdy y'all,

My Mokum's Tulip is growing like cabbage and since flower has set in she's moved to a more PK diet.
20210707_121843_small.jpg

Again, for more pictures I refer you guys to my diary thread :toke:

Regards,

B

Last edited by a moderator:
st tom update no 3
Update no 3 day 26 i think well these girls have really kicked up a gear and remember 1 is in eco life soil so just water and my other is coco with bottled nutes so its an experiment that may change my whole growing style also they have both been tied down as i topped the coco and fimmed the soil so there very different styles
20210708_152211.jpg
20210708_151259.jpg
20210708_152338.jpg

Update no 3 day 26 i think well these girls have really kicked up a gear and remember 1 is in eco life soil so just water and my other is coco with bottled nutes so its an experiment that may change my whole growing style also they have both been tied down as i topped the coco and fimmed the soil so there very different styles View attachment 1340693View attachment 1340694View attachment 1340695

Lookin good bro.. are you checking pH of your water before it goes into the soil girl??

Lookin good bro.. are you checking pH of your water before it goes into the soil girl??
yes I am and I'm using the there stuff that take s the chlorine out of the water I bought this set Ecothrive Starter Packs - Charge / Neutralise / Biosys so I may need tips on if or when to add either of the other 2

yes I am and I'm using the there stuff that take s the chlorine out of the water I bought this set Ecothrive Starter Packs - Charge / Neutralise / Biosys so I may need tips on if or when to add either of the other 2
I use the neutralise atm.. Ive used the charge, and Biosys too... I really really rate there stuff.

Neutralise looks very interesting m8.. watched their sales pitch for it recently.. the charge its hard to say if it makes any difference but biosys in my experience is amazing.. the ladies absolutely love it.

I am loving the Ecothrive products too dude...:pass::bighug:

Back