Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

AutoBobje update#19
Update 4 day 36
Been busy this end taking down tents and putting them bk up again, moved all plants to 4x8 took net of so I could move and work on them. Will give them a defoliation before I chuck a net bk over in a weeks time.View attachment 1351285View attachment 1351286View attachment 1351287
Mighty fine looking ladies. I've still got some seeds from Skywalker Haze from earlier this year. None of them germinated though... :shrug:
I'll give 'm a try next year :thumbsup:

In the greenhouse mold has set in. I need higher temperatures and no rain... Today I had to remove yet another piece of my perty little Allif. I removed the molded parts and hung the nice pieces to dry. Think this will be the way to go as she's not ready yet...Lot's of milky trichomes, but no or nearly no ambers...
20210804_155405_small.jpg

20210804_155420_small.jpg

That's it for todays update. If you want to see some Mokum's Tulip Rosin please feel free to visit my grow diary HERE

Regards,

Bob:toke:

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick update... I'm having a reset back into soil to give this grow a decent effort so I've popped a new Kerosene Krash which will part of an 8 x 11ltr organic grow.
I'll post as soon as its up, discount my previous one...... Its in the bin so I'll start my threadmarks back to 1.
Happy days
:vibes: :d5:

DeanOnAuto update#9
Non Official Midweek Update. Kerosene Krash Day 48.

Both girls have been getting their stench on this week and growing to schedule.

Kerosene Bertha is due a second round of dry amendments tomorrow which I have been brewing as a tea. I think this will help get better absorption through the soil, as she's starting to really need it ;)

Kerosene Bertha Day 48

mightybertha48.jpg

A Bertha Top

berthak48.jpg

Kerosene Betty

bettyk48.jpg

betty48k1.jpg

inn48.jpg

Until next time, Happy Dreaming ;)

Non Official Midweek Update. Kerosene Krash Day 48.

Both girls have been getting their stench on this week and growing to schedule.

Kerosene Bertha is due a second round of dry amendments tomorrow which I have been brewing as a tea. I think this will help get better absorption through the soil, as she's starting to really need it ;)

Kerosene Bertha Day 48

View attachment 1351807

A Bertha Top

View attachment 1351808

Kerosene Betty

View attachment 1351809

View attachment 1351810

View attachment 1351811

Until next time, Happy Dreaming ;)
Looking good @DeanOnAuto really stinks don't it, what tea are you brewing up & Whats the yellow things.? as I'm a nosey bastard lol

Looking good @DeanOnAuto really stinks don't it, what tea are you brewing up & Whats the yellow things.? as I'm a nosey bastard lol
I'm brewing up some Living Soils Barley, Bloom Auto and MycoBoost in a 1.5 litre bottle. The yellow squares are just sticky fly sheets for any potential bugs that get sucked in as I open the tent :jointman:

Supercropping is the future.

Look at the recovery on this main Cola after I supercropped her and she went to the moon compared to the other Nodes. What a bulge!

Screenshot_20210805-091534_Gallery.jpg

Unofficial update. Full update Saturday.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Hello AFN....The DP Skywalker Haze Auto is looking great....she has crowned now and will start to chunk out nicely...not much more defol or pulling now, just feeding...
IMG_20210805_094307759.jpg
IMG_20210805_094315280.jpg

Splitty37 update#5
Afternoon all,
Day 32 for the dp Skywalker Haze and she’s going crazy! Feeding with full Remo nutes flower feed and she’s drinking over 2 litres a day. Have a good evening all. :thumbsup:
6D22FD23-2120-4D4E-B1A0-C751609CBE29.jpeg

Back